LaptopVideo2Go Forums

259.xx driver updates

mobilenvidia

Happy 12,001 posts Pieter!! :)

So it is, well spotted.

I feel just like when I was on 10k posts :)

• 2 weeks later...

anybody got the drivers for a Sony VGN-FZ180E, nVidia 8400m GT, sorry new to the forum, cant start a new topic

anybody got the drivers for a Sony VGN-FZ180E, nVidia 8400m GT, sorry new to the forum, cant start a new topic

Any driver on this site with a modded inf should work for you, if you want whql I suggest using a driver thats released on MS Update...two of the most recent ones (that contain nv_whql.inf and support multiple gpu's) are 257.41 and 259.47 (brightness control may not work with this latest driver)

Just try different drivers (modded inf and not) see which works better on your laptop or video game

I personally am using 257.41 on my VGN-AR870 because the brightness control will not work with 259.47, but you may have better luck than me

Edited by ricktendo64

with W7 32bit, my brightness control does not work, with VAIO drivers, so i'm over it!

Well i was researching last night what is an INF file and i was able to update to a older version of the drivers, 197.16, my BD movies work now, so i'm static!

Thanks for the newer files though, i saw newer drivers but i was never able to find my video card in the support list, this list has it, so i'll let you know how it goes.