LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Need help right now, going crazy with Nvidia

AbdiSan

Hello everyone and for my first post i will be straight to the point, i need help really and it is now, i have been waiting to play a game for like 2 months and now i bought this laptop with Nvidia GeForce Go 6800 Ultra with it, version 7.15.10.9746 from 12/7/2006... WTF is that!!! 2006 thats sooo outdated!!! i entered the game cuz the nvidia let me so, but when i enter game after few seconds it just lags and stay the screen black with UI on and everything, i can hear the background playing and ppl and things, but i can't see nothing, plus not mentioning before going into a game, the game says: "your graphics cards are outdated, please go to the manufacturer website to dowload latest bla bla bla bla." so i head my way to dell website and there i tried download my specific model which is a Go 6800 ultra but they have it but is outdated too its like from 2007 so i downloaded that version and still the game lacking of graphics update... so i go to nvidia supports & downloads but i didnt find my model neither.. :)(( so i came to the only REAL place where i could get help, i need the latest drivers for Nvidia GeForce Go 6800 Ultra as for 2009+ please i haven't find this drivers here cuz this page is too complicated for me XD please if someone is so kind to help me so i will be very grateful. thanks in advance bye bye

Sincerly,

-AbdiSab

For us to really help u here. We need to know what version of windows do u run. well anyway, try this driver.

For us to really help u here. We need to know what version of windows do u run. well anyway, try this driver.

it is a Windows Vista Ultimate any more furhter information just tell me, i will cooperate. Another thing is that should i use windows built in driver uninstaller to uninstall the current driver? and then use Driver Remover pro whatevr..??

Edited by AbdiSan