LaptopVideo2Go Forums

IDT / Sigmatel Modded Driver [fis6h Modified Version]

fis6h

fis6h could you add support for Mac Mini? I have attached all the .ini and .inf from the IDT HD installer.

I haven't been able to find a guide showing what to change to add support for new hw. If anyone knows of one please let me know and I can start adding support when new builds are released.

Thank you.

macmini.rar

fis6h could you add support for Mac Mini? I have attached all the .ini and .inf from the IDT HD installer.

I haven't been able to find a guide showing what to change to add support for new hw. If anyone knows of one please let me know and I can start adding support when new builds are released.

Thank you.

Your model should be supported with my new modded driver:

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/28001-michaels-new-idtsigmatel-modded-driver/

Your model should be supported with my new modded driver:

http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/28001-michaels-new-idtsigmatel-modded-driver/

Thank you for the reply Michael, I'll give your driver a try. I was hoping to use Maxxaudio or SRS to make Pandora and other streaming audio 5.1 though. It's dissapointing apples bootcamp drivers for windows are so damn old!

Thank you for the reply Michael, I'll give your driver a try. I was hoping to use Maxxaudio or SRS to make Pandora and other streaming audio 5.1 though. It's dissapointing apples bootcamp drivers for windows are so damn old!

Windows should automatically duplicate the stereo audio to your side and rear channels. Any program that claims to do more than that is just making random guesses and is, in my opinion, a fraud. Just do whatever you think sounds best, but I thought you should know the technical background.

• 2 weeks later...

Please help to get my Alienware M15x working with this new driver.

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7604&SUBSYS_102802A2&REV_1001

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7604&SUBSYS_102802A2

Thank you very much.

• 2 months later...

Hey fis6h,

Keep us updated on the latest IDT drivers for Dell. I am really enjoying the last one you modded for Dell XPS m1530, with wavemaxx audio. If you ever do an update to that please share it with us.

Thanks,

Raza

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&SUBSYS_102801F9&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&SUBSYS_102801F9

HELOO can anyone help me to install the driver on a dell d630.tryed everything :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apparently, fis6h has now bought a new laptop xps 15 with realtek soundchip so he is no longer modding drivers for IDT. I do not blame him. My next laptop will definitely not contain any IDT audio chips.

Luckily, his last modded driver for my XPS M1530 is working fine and hopefully will continue to do so as long as major changes are not made to windows 7 audio modules.

XinHong, thank you for the mod. Did you also use the updated wavemaxx driver or is the wavemaxx driver still the same? I will update to this new drivers as soon as I have some free time on my hands. keep up the good job.

XinHong, thank you for the mod. Did you also use the updated wavemaxx driver or is the wavemaxx driver still the same? I will update to this new drivers as soon as I have some free time on my hands. keep up the good job.

The WaveMaxx drivers are the one's supplied with the 6330 so they are up to date.

Edited by XinHong

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ngkhanmein

this 1 support dell inspiron 15R N5010 x64?? got the latest 1?? can show the instructions how to install? do i need to uninstall my current or no need? thanks!

gracias amigo~

• 2 weeks later...

my Dell Inspiron N4050 is IDT but i wanna mod driver

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76D1&SUBSYS_10280502&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76D1&SUBSYS_10280502.

• 3 months later...

I had a XPS M1330 with an IDT sound card in it and when I installed these drivers, everything worked perfectly, including the new UI. I gave the XPS M1330 to my sister and now I have an Inspiron 1545 because it's faster. Problem is, when I install these drivers, the UI is the same as the old UI. Can someone please help me get the new UI back?

• 9 months later...

Any chance somebody can make an IDT driver for Dell XPS M1530, similar to fis6h's with Maxxaudio UI with latest IDT driver and which is comaptible with Windows 8? The last driver made by fis6h and the one later made by XinHong are both working fine on Dell XPS M1530 with windows 7 and they do work with windows 8 too but I noticed that the volume output was slightly low.

Are there any instructions available on modding drivers?

Thanks.

Edited by Raza0007

• 7 years later...

Hello,

is it possible to modd the driver for DELL M4300 (HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&SUBSYS_102801FF)?