LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Xi1546 with HD3650 512MB

Mike

Hi There,

I've got a big problem with my new installed HD3650. It got an ATI BIOS-Version 010.088.000.010. It works so long very fine, but I'm not able to use my DVI Port properly. When I connect an TFT on DVI it would be shown as aktive, but the TFT gives the Message "No Signal". First I thougt, that the HDCP could be a Problem, but I have tested the Port on both kinds of TFT. With and without HDCP, nothing worked for me. The VGA Port works, but not fully, no TFT information is discoverd by the EDID feature. Has someone an idea? Should I try another V-Bios?

MfG

Guest mirt81

Hi There,

I've got a big problem with my new installed HD3650. It got an ATI BIOS-Version 010.088.000.010. It works so long very fine, but I'm not able to use my DVI Port properly. When I connect an TFT on DVI it would be shown as aktive, but the TFT gives the Message "No Signal". First I thougt, that the HDCP could be a Problem, but I have tested the Port on both kinds of TFT. With and without HDCP, nothing worked for me. The VGA Port works, but not fully, no TFT information is discoverd by the EDID feature. Has someone an idea? Should I try another V-Bios?

MfG

do you have alienware bios?

i think your notebook bios is the problem i have xi1526 hd3650 - "i dont know why max 1.19" - with origanal fsc bios-with-dvi not alienware bios-no dvi.

some times testet, alienware bios-no-dvi fsc original bios-with-dvi

do you have alienware bios?

i think your notebook bios is the problem i have xi1526 hd3650 - "i dont know why max 1.19" - with origanal fsc bios-with-dvi not alienware bios-no dvi.

some times testet, alienware bios-no-dvi fsc original bios-with-dvi

Sorry but I don't understand your written text properly

Please repeat.