LaptopVideo2Go Forums

"INF currently Missing"....wtf?

jdwired

Ok,

so I haven't looked through every post ever posted, but I've looked a fair bit and I haven't found an answer. So right or wrong I have to ask here and now:

what's with all the missing .inf files? I'm searching for an updated win xp 32-bit driver for weeks now and there must be 6 or 7 links without a related inf file at this stage. I'm stuck on version 259.31.

So, if anyone can give me a specific link to a more recent inf file I'd very much appreciate it. Or some alternative.

Thank you.

I would also like a inf modified for the 260.xx series. There is only one modded inf for the 260 series and it does not work and even if you make it work scaling is off and can't be turned on. I come to this site for updated drivers and modded inf's. There has not been a .inf modded in a long time now.

I have to say, it's very disappointing not to have received any kind of an answer to this question. Is there no one out there like a moderator or someone who can answer this question?

I mean are any of these drivers usable without the inf? what's the point in having newer drivers without the inf?

Actually you can get the 259.47 driver which would be a little bit newer.

Yeah it does suck how the updates has stopped. I mean the latest Geforce WHQL drivers have not even been posted and they have been out for awhile already. Guess we have to wait

• 3 weeks later...

@ last 3 posts: you guys are ones to talk...too lazy to even register calling other people lazy for not giving you, what you want, fast enough

Edited by ricktendo64

@ last 3 posts: you guys are ones to talk...too lazy to even register calling other people lazy for not giving you, what you want, fast enough

Ohhhh mighty Mr. 110 posts. Actually, 109, -1 because the above was no help at all. No one called anyone lazy. We are just trying to figure out why the files are not there or if there is another place to find them. Take a chill pill, bro!

Sincerely,

2 of the 3 last posts.

• 4 months later...