LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Clevo D901c Quadro FX 3700M Vbios

Seafox22

Hi everyone, I recently purchased a Quadro FX 3700M card off of ebay that was pulled from a Lenovo W700, I installed the card and it works fine on an external monitor but does not recognize the LCD in the laptop. I believe this is a vbios issue because I've flashed a 260M and 280M vbios to it and the LCD began working, but as expected as soon as the drivers load with that vbios the card crashes. I was wondering if anyone around here might have a copy of the clevo/sager/prostar/etc. vbios for the Quadro FX 3700M card, I've searched high and low looking for a copy but can't seem to find one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I recently purchased a Quadro FX 3700M card off of ebay that was pulled from a Lenovo W700, I installed the card and it works fine on an external monitor but does not recognize the LCD in the laptop. I believe this is a vbios issue because I've flashed a 260M and 280M vbios to it and the LCD began working, but as expected as soon as the drivers load with that vbios the card crashes. I was wondering if anyone around here might have a copy of the clevo/sager/prostar/etc. vbios for the Quadro FX 3700M card, I've searched high and low looking for a copy but can't seem to find one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I have one of those from ebay as well. I think it is an engineering sample. Under a stress test, it shuts the system off when it reaches about 80 C. It also won't come out of sleep mode, so I have to use hibernate to save my session.

Anyway, I have an hp bios for the 3700m. I never bothered flashing it to my 3700m because I didn't think that would correct either issue, and using 3ds max really doesn't stress the card too much. Not much of a difference between hibernate and sleep either...just a few more seconds, but I have a SSD in my d901c, so it's lightning fast in either case.

I'll give you the hp bios if you want

• 1 month later...

Theres currently a genuine (clevo) 3700m at auction on Ebay. I asked the seller for the VBIOS with no reply. of course.

Let me just say what an idiot. Complete hostility out of total ignorance and fear.

Anyway I will probably bid up 200$ for it just to get the original VBIOS. So if anyone here is thinking the same thing, lets not get into a bid war, eh? :)