• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zipper

• Dox

• skaarj

• Brain86

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about equal to 260.89 but install problems have disappeared for me.

How's HD Video playback? Is CUDA (CoreAVC) or DXVA working?

EDIT: Indeed, it is.

Edited by K4m1k4z3

Guest azeribalasi

H?. My Loptop is A Sony. Thi?s Side ?s Onlu Way That I Can Uptade My NVIDIA Graphic Card. But Thre ?s NO MODDED Driver In LAst Version Verde Notebook 260.99 (Also 260.xx series).. Is Tis Side DEAD??????

No one gonna post about the 260.99 drivers being WHQL for both Notebooks and Desktops.

Yes, we all need a break sometimes

peopl have lives... families :|

something will come soon.

Exactely....Our valued collective membership must remember that 'although elements on the net' can get into our blood...and it is exciting to be able to install new NV drivers for our laptops, but patience is needed... I've been able to utilize a modded Pieter v4.041 .inf file (by just copying and pasting the (DriverVer = 10/16/2010, 8.17.12.6099) into one of the many .inf files that is provided by the official Verde Notebook driver, and overwiting the existing one with complete success with the entire v260 line of drivers...

If I needed to revert back to one of the v259, then I repeat this process with a modded v4.040 .ini file...also with complete success...granted this laptop that I'm currently utilizing does not have a powerhouse GeForce card, this proceedure does work (for my needs), with all functions operating properly...