LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Help with NVIDIA Quadro FX 570m Modded INF

jbudman92

Hey guys, I recently bought a Lenovo Thinkpad T61p laptop, and I am looking to make my graphics card (Quadro FX 570m) a Geforce 8600m GT Driver Side, but I am having trouble getting it to work.

For starters, here are my specs:

Model: Lenovo Thinkpad T61p

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T7700 @ 2.4ghz

RAM: 4gb DDR2

HDD: 250gb 5,400 rpm

The reason I want to use a modded INF is because I am looking to improve my FPS when playing games on this laptop.

I was successfull in getting it to work on this laptop using Windows 7 Ultimate x86, but for some reason I can't get it to work for x64.

I have tried following 2 guides, but I think I am missing something.

Guide 1

I tried using that guide, but then I realized that the drivers posted are only for windows vista and windows XP.

Guide 2

I also tried using that guide, but when I download the latest drivers, and modded INFs from this website, I get an error (Cannot find required files) when trying to run the installer.

I have re-read the guides multiple times, and I still can't figure out what I could be doing wrong.

I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as to what driver version I should use, or direct me to a thread that has the driver and modded INF that I should use.

Thanks in advance guys!

PS

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section!

EDIT:

Nevermind guys, I did a little more searching and I found a solution to my problem.

I used the driver version 190.56 and it worked great!

Edited by jbudman92