LaptopVideo2Go Forums

confused by NVLDDMKM

Stylissimo

Hello I hope someone can help me I have a Vaio VGN-NR31Z three years old I have a vista home premium 32 bit and a geforce 8400m gt gpu 156.65 it was fine until it started acting strange showing pixel dot and stripes on the monitor.

Now my system pointed me out that NVLDDMKM driver stopped working what should I do?

I went to see if the drivers are fine and they are should I install new drivers and how ... I'm not so good with these things!

I searched the new drivers online but I don't understand if they are good for my laptop.

Would someone kindly help me.

Thank you.

Sony - just F series with 310M/330M supported.

You have to find a driver with a modified inf. ATM 260.52 is the latest with it.

Here is the latest Verde/Notebook version; it should be supported on your laptop without modding: http://www.nvidia.com/object/notebook-win7-winvista-260.99-whql-driver.html

I have it but when I tried to install it it said not compatible ... maybe I should delete the driver and then install it but I'm afraid what if it's the wrong one how can I go back to the old one?

Thank you.

In that case, maybe you should try 261.00 with the newly uploaded Modded INF.

In that case, maybe you should try 261.00 with the newly uploaded Modded INF.

And where I can find them I'm sorry I don't know so much about computer I need them because my pc is not properly working.

I searched internet but couldn't find anything useful and how to install them and I loved in this website but can't understand what is a modded inf or what driver is right for me.

Thank you.

NVDIA GEFORCE 8400M GT GPU FOR VAIO