LaptopVideo2Go Forums

260.99 Issue

Guest CM

Hello all knowing laptopvideo2go.com NV GPU driver gurus,

When trying to install my 260.99 driver I encounter the dreaded "This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware." error that brought me to this website in the first place. I downloaded the driver and the INF file from this website. I put the .INF file in the Display.Driver folder, and the root folder (260.99_win7x64 - the folder the zip file extracted to).

I am running a VGN-FZ260E Sony Vaio. It has a 8400m GT card. The current drivers from the nvidia website are 260.99. From laptopvideo2go I have downloaded the Windows7/Vista 64 bit 260.99 drivers. I am running Windows Vista 64bit.

I thought I installed an older version for the meanwhile (163.69 from laptopvideo2go) but in Device Manager it says under Display adapters "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter".

I tried attaching the INF file to this post, but "this upload failed." What do the masters suggest?

Sincerely,

Your anonymous spammer,

CM

• 1 month later...

at the moment i use this version: 258.69

but i have some problems with 1080p, the DXVA doesnt work..

for the rest are ok :)