LaptopVideo2Go Forums

9700M GT For sale, brand new

Simon Ward

I have a 9700M GT MXM card which was originally for a Acer 8930g, i am in UK and am open to SENSIBLE offers, as i no longer have any use for it as i have sold the laptop i was going to put it in.

Is this card compatible with an FuSI Amilo PI1536? I'm interested if it is.

Edited by SCARFACE69

Normally not (30 secs nag screen, beeping, clock rates stuck in low 3D mode), but all

these issues can be overcome with Bios-mods via Nibitor and a Hex-Editor to make the card 100%

fully functional.

Normally not (30 secs nag screen, beeping, clock rates stuck in low 3D mode), but all

these issues can be overcome with Bios-mods via Nibitor and a Hex-Editor to make the card 100%

fully functional.

yeah i've seen that thread about resolving that issue. i wanted to be sure if this was compatible with my notebook. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Allan Fritzke

I have a 9700M GT MXM card which was originally for a Acer 8930g, i am in UK and am open to SENSIBLE offers, as i no longer have any use for it as i have sold the laptop i was going to put it in.

I have an Acer 8930g which had a geforce 9600M GT turbocache in it. It was 2 years old. Looks like your card would be slightly more powerful than mine and I think mine is a MXM card.

I am looking for a replacement card.

Allan Fritzke Canada

aafritzke@sasktel.net

• 5 weeks later...

I have an Acer 8930g which had a geforce 9600M GT turbocache in it. It was 2 years old. Looks like your card would be slightly more powerful than mine and I think mine is a MXM card.

I am looking for a replacement card.

Allan Fritzke Canada

aafritzke@sasktel.net

Hi there, yes it should as this was a part specifically for an 8930g

Dude, i have a toshiba qosmio x300 i need a new graphic card is your graphic card compatiable?

I have tried to find out this for another person but was unable to, as far as im aware, if it has an mxm III slot it should fit? someone correct me if im wrong.

• 1 month later...