LaptopVideo2Go Forums

trouble overclocking quadro nvs 120m

Guest applesplats

Guest applesplats

hey hey,

I have a dell d820 laptop with quadro nvs 120m graphics.

I've updated the driver to the latest laptop2go 265.90 and it works great. Although, my computer now

reads the gpu as a geforce go 7400??

But i'm not having any luck overclocking the gpu.

I've tried lots of programs like Ntune, coolbits, rivatuner etc. I also recently tried the

"low level overclocking" thread in these forums but always get the message "Supported eeprom not found."

like some other people.

Want to get the most out of this laptop for my new CINTIQ 21ux using photoshop and adobe flash before having

to upgrade to a new computer.

Any suggestions really appreciated!!!

hey hey,

I have a dell d820 laptop with quadro nvs 120m graphics.

I've updated the driver to the latest laptop2go 265.90 and it works great. Although, my computer now

reads the gpu as a geforce go 7400??

But i'm not having any luck overclocking the gpu.

I've tried lots of programs like Ntune, coolbits, rivatuner etc. I also recently tried the

"low level overclocking" thread in these forums but always get the message "Supported eeprom not found."

like some other people.

Want to get the most out of this laptop for my new CINTIQ 21ux using photoshop and adobe flash before having

to upgrade to a new computer.

Any suggestions really appreciated!!!

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-Quadro-NVS-120M.2434.0.html

The 120 is based on the 7400M, so im guessing the driver "changes" quadro cards into their geforce equivalent. Maybe you should try another driver or use msi afterburner or nv system tools.

Just look up EVGA Precision. It can overclock in windows and do it at start up.

Guest applesplats

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-Quadro-NVS-120M.2434.0.html

The 120 is based on the 7400M, so im guessing the driver "changes" quadro cards into their geforce equivalent. Maybe you should try another driver or use msi afterburner or nv system tools.

Finally!! After all the mucking around, MSI afterburner works and it's really easy to use!

Thanks heaps for that night wing. Made my weekend!