LaptopVideo2Go Forums

intel HD and Geforce 310m under win_XP

Guest twait

nautis - can you chip in here?

i'm in the same boat - though mine is dell vostro 3400 /w i5 & 310M - dev id:

DEV_0A75&SUBSYS_044D1028

tried some of the sony drivers that are on the notebookreview thread, but no jive, seems those only have 330M supported. there IS a sony with 310M, though - vpccw23fx.

Guys, please say "###### off" to an far-far-far-toooooo-old system as WindowsXP!

If you want to use actual functions, you NEED an actual system! No way to bypass that!

Guys, please say "###### off" to an far-far-far-toooooo-old system as WindowsXP! If you want to use actual functions, you NEED an actual system! No way to bypass that!

last i checked winXP was the fastest OS around for real-life computing tasks. and currently the hybrid technology is also not supported on osX / linux. more gray hair.

(though the larger memory space & GPT partition table will make me eventually go to 7, or whatever flavor is then available.)

and - dunno about the other guy here, but i have no use for the intel HD portion of this video equation, just need to be able to use the nVidia one.

• 1 year later...

i have 310m too ! i can't install 310m in any kind of windows .i tried windows 7 ultimate. home edition. windows xp ..