LaptopVideo2Go Forums

dell xps m1530

Guest MASTA

Hey guyz,

i have recently upgraded my dell xps m1530 from vista to windows 7 (32bit). however the internal microphone has a lot of interference now. when i use skype the other person can barely hear me. are there any solutions to this problem? i have tried many solutions but nothing has worked :).

i tried to install 1 of the modded drivers posted, but i dnt know how to. i followed the instructions posted but there is no disk 1 folder? could any1 shed any light on this matter? any help would be much appreciated.

masta

Guest CONSCRIPT

hey,

have you tried going to control panel > sounnd > recording > mic properties > microphone enhancements and choosing voice enhancements. i found that to decrease the background noise.

also, best thing to do would be to buy a microphone.

http://www.amazon.com/3-5mm-Flexible-Microphone-Laptop-Skype/dp/B00284VD02/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295053423&sr=8-1

very cheap and alot better than using the laptop mic.