LaptopVideo2Go Forums

IDT 92HD73 Audio, v.6314, A00

fis6h

Title : Audio:IDT 92HD73 Audio Driver

Version : A00

OEM Name : IDT

OEM Ver : 6314

Computers : Alienware Laptop - M17xR3

Oses : Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium, Windows 7 64-bit Professional, Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate

Languages : Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Chinese Hong Kong, Chinese-S, Chinese-T, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, English (UK), Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Iberian Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish

Created : Mon Jan 17 00:27:35 CST 2011

http://ftp.us.dell.c...dio/R289922.exe

here is the my modified vesion for XPS M1530/1330 with Maxxaudio (New DELL UI)?http://www.mediafire.com/?8693wuu9ujf0blx

Vesion with SRS (IDT UI)?http://www.mediafire...2j3a4a3079ul6de

Edited by fis6h

they put this file "MaxxAudioAPO30.dll" in new driver,so it means IDT can enable the new sound effect

I modified the new driver?V6314?, it has a new GUI,and I enable the Maxxaudio

post-34052-0-04430400-1295536292_thumb.p

Hi can you add this HW ID in your modified driver ? => HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7605&SUBSYS_103C3651 , it's for a Netbook HP/Compaq 311C. Thanks in advance for your work.

please wait,I'm work on it

Guest Bluedrake

OMG, thank God you are using Dell M1530, it makes me so happy that I get to update my own M1530 IDT as well. Really appreciate your work here, keep it up and may the force be with you :)

OMG, thank God you are using Dell M1530, it makes me so happy that I get to update my own M1530 IDT as well. Really appreciate your work here, keep it up and may the force be with you :)

R U Chinese? :)

The new CP looks really nice but somehow its bugged or maybe I missed something in the ini because when I close the CP Andrea reverts back to disabled. Not much to complain about MaxxAudio but the bass for bass bosted headphones isn't that great as it could be and any of the settings available doesn't produce much noticeable change in sound comparing to SRS Premium from older CP where you could clearly notice the improvements. I'm still not sure if I'll use old CP again with SRS Premium and Andrea working correctly. I'll give it some time to test it better and see if it is any better under some other circumstances.

Anyway the new features of the new CP that I've seen are:

- New look

- Very very simple interface

- Reduced feature set (looks more like a standart audio driver CP like any other brand)

- MaxxAudio replacing SRS Premium

- Andrea now has Beam Forming (helps to just get the sound in front of mic and ignore the surrounding sound)

- Maybe Andrea broken but I'm not sure if its my fault so please tell if it's working fine for you

It seemed to me that just about all of the extra audio effects stuff was broken. I hacked down the driver and INF to make a basic audio driver with only about 2mb worth of files. Andrea never worked for me.

The new CP looks really nice but somehow its bugged or maybe I missed something in the ini because when I close the CP Andrea reverts back to disabled. Not much to complain about MaxxAudio but the bass for bass bosted headphones isn't that great as it could be and any of the settings available doesn't produce much noticeable change in sound comparing to SRS Premium from older CP where you could clearly notice the improvements. I'm still not sure if I'll use old CP again with SRS Premium and Andrea working correctly. I'll give it some time to test it better and see if it is any better under some other circumstances.

Anyway the new features of the new CP that I've seen are:

- New look

- Very very simple interface

- Reduced feature set (looks more like a standart audio driver CP like any other brand)

- MaxxAudio replacing SRS Premium

- Andrea now has Beam Forming (helps to just get the sound in front of mic and ignore the surrounding sound)

- Maybe Andrea broken but I'm not sure if its my fault so please tell if it's working fine for you

Andrea is working fine for me

Andrea is working fine for me

Well... so I guess later I'll have to take a look at the ini to see why the Andrea always turs off in my laptop.

Anyone know how to mod it for a vostro 1500, b/c i can never get these to work when i change them.

My harware id is

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&SUBSYS_10280228&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&SUBSYS_10280228

Awesome work :)

I wasn't a fan of SRS Premium - yeah you can notice the difference, but tbh it was WAY overpowering and too profound for music. The MAXX WAVES stuff here is delicate with a smoother tone, and does seem to work.

Not so sure on Andrea as I never tried it out.

Working great on my Dell XPS M1330...

Thanks, as always to fis6h for MODding these for us !!!

They work fine (my own modded version) on my Vostro 1500, but I hacked out all of the extra stuff since I think it just makes my audio sound bad anyway.

Awesome work :)

I wasn't a fan of SRS Premium - yeah you can notice the difference, but tbh it was WAY overpowering and too profound for music. The MAXX WAVES stuff here is delicate with a smoother tone, and does seem to work.

Not so sure on Andrea as I never tried it out.

so u want SRS ,here u go~

http://www.mediafire.com/?2j3a4a3079ul6de

They work fine (my own modded version) on my Vostro 1500, but I hacked out all of the extra stuff since I think it just makes my audio sound bad anyway.

Would you like to contribute your efforts to us? I can't make 1500 work properly.

Working great on my Dell XPS M1330...

Thanks, as always to fis6h for MODding these for us !!!

Erm... I spoke too soon, Control Panel is working, but I am getting no sound out of the speakers...

fis6h, would you mind adding Dell XPS M1330 to the .inf files (or whatever)

Please, Please, Please !!!

Erm... I spoke too soon, Control Panel is working, but I am getting no sound out of the speakers...

fis6h, would you mind adding Dell XPS M1330 to the .inf files (or whatever)

Please, Please, Please !!!

1330and1530 both of these two laptops are used WRT_M8-3.INI.

I can't help you, sorry :)

1330and1530 both of these two laptops are used WRT_M8-3.INI.

I can't help you, sorry :)

Thanks anyways. The link you provided is not working.

Would you like to contribute your efforts to us? I can't make 1500 work properly.

I basically just copied this section:

[HKR\Settings\pin]

[HKR\Settings\Pin\0A]

CfgDflt = dword: 0x0321101F

Action = hex: 81,0D

[HKR\Settings\Pin\0B]

CfgDflt = dword: 0x03A11020

Bias = hex: FF,04,02

AltCfg = hex: 20,10,81,03

Action = hex: 0A,0B

[HKR\Settings\Pin\0C]

CfgDflt = dword: 0x400003FA

[HKR\Settings\Pin\0D]

CfgDflt = dword: 0x90170310

[HKR\Settings\Pin\0E]

CfgDflt = dword: 0x400003FB

[HKR\Settings\Pin\0F]

CfgDflt = dword: 0x400003FC

[HKR\Settings\Pin\14]

CfgDflt = dword: 0x400003FD

[HKR\Settings\Pin\16]

CfgDflt = dword: 0x40F000F9

[HKR\Settings\Pin\17]

CfgDflt = dword: 0x90A60330

Mic0Type = dword: 0

Mic0XCoord = dword: 0

Mic0YCoord = dword: 0x00000040

Mic0ZCoord = dword: 0

Mic0VerticalAngle = dword: 0

Mic0HorizontalAngle = dword: 0

Mic1Type = dword: 0

Mic1XCoord = dword: 0

Mic1YCoord = dword: 0xFFFFFFC0

Mic1ZCoord = dword: 0

Mic1VerticalAngle = dword: 0

Mic1HorizontalAngle = dword: 0

[HKR\Settings\Pin\18]

CfgDflt = dword: 0x400003FF

[HKR\Settings\Pin\21]

CfgDflt = dword: 0x01441340

GpiForPinSense = dword: 0x204

[HKR\Settings\Pin\22]

CfgDflt = dword: 0x40C003FE

in to the modded INI that Mobilenvidia made a while back. My current INI has all the filter and APO stuff removed though.

R U Chinese? :)

How did u know?? Was I that obvious or what?

Anyhow, is there anyway to get this running for windows XP? I had dual boot my m1530 to 7 and XP and the soundcard driver for XP is quite horrible and only one audio jack is working only. Perhaps you can recommend me the latest driver for windows XP

Edited by bluedrake

• 4 weeks later...

Could you please help for my Alienware M15x?

Here is my hard driver ID

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7604&SUBSYS_102802A2&REV_1001

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7604&SUBSYS_102802A2

Generally it works with the W92HDM82.INI

Thank you

??

Could you please help for my Alienware M15x?

Here is my hard driver ID

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7604&SUBSYS_102802A2&REV_1001

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7604&SUBSYS_102802A2

Generally it works with the W92HDM82.INI

Thank you

??