LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Michael's NEW IDT/Sigmatel Modded Driver

Michael Marley

Thanks. I should have that up in a day or so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael Marley

• erp-ster7n

• samozen

• coolguy16

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a couple of questions:

Does your driver package support the Gateway P-6860FX laptop audio hardware? (Gateway reports IDT/Sigmatel HD Audio?)

Also, IF your pack supports this laptop. Is there a suggested method for enabling the "extra" software like mixer, control panel, etc. ie, can I install the full driver package software and then update the driver with your package to get everyting working????

If I'm doing this correctly... this is what device manager reports:

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76B0&SUBSYS_107B0692&REV_1001

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76B0&SUBSYS_107B0692

Thanks for any tips or suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...

dell_WRT_M8-5.INI

No Sound After Sleep

Help me……

Model:Dell inspiron 1420

I found that cancel; ExtAmpCtrl = hex: 02,05,02 comments

No sound after boot, but there is the sound of sleep

Post comment

After the start sound but not sound sleep

Edited by linzuyi

dell_WRT_M8-5.INI

Sleep After no sound

help me……

model:Dell inspiron 1420

Give this INI a shot. (Remove the .txt extension first.)

dell_WRT_M8-5.INI.txt

I found that cancel; ExtAmpCtrl = hex: 02,05,02 comments

No sound after boot, but there is the sound of sleep

Post comment

After the start sound but not sound sleep

Edited by linzuyi

• 2 weeks later...

Would that possible mod the HP Envy/DV6(new) Beat edition to normal IDT? :)

No, the lack of Control Panel, APOs, and filters is something that I will never change. In my experience, they only worked about half the time anyway and when they were not working they caused problems. I be able to put out the new 6325 drivers later today, though. Sorry for the delay, but I have no Windows computers at school so I must wait until I come home to pack the drivers.

Guest Sanjuro

Michael, while throwing those up later today, I've had nothing but problems attempting to get any of the modded drivers to work with my Dell Studio 1555. Any suggestions?

What exact error are you getting, and what is your SUBSYS ID? Without this data, I will not be able to work on your problem.

Guest Sanjuro

Sure,

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7675&SUBSYS_102802BE&REV_1001
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7675&SUBSYS_102802BE

I'm either getting the "You are using the most current drivers" through the Device Manager install or using the setup getting the incompatible hardware after the compatibility check.

Sure,

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7675&SUBSYS_102802BE&REV_1001
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7675&SUBSYS_102802BE

I'm either getting the "You are using the most current drivers" through the Device Manager install or using the setup getting the incompatible hardware after the compatibility check.

How are you using the setup program? My drivers don't come packed with it.

Guest Sanjuro

Finally. It was something on my end Michael. I decided to make a day of it and tinker with it all morning. I booted into safe mode and used the "Have Disk" option. While in Windows for whatever reason it would not allow me to do so. Excellent drivers. I've been trying to reduce as much bloat as possible on my machine while being up to date.

Bring on the new version! Thank you for all your efforts.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iRonTech

Michael,

1) No sound output to laptop speaker

2) No SRS appear on audio properties, only PC output.

driver installation no problem :)

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76B2&SUBSYS_103C3601&REV_1003

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76B2&SUBSYS_103C3601

Michael,

1) No sound output to laptop speaker

2) No SRS appear on audio properties, only PC output.

driver installation no problem :)

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76B2&SUBSYS_103C3601&REV_1003

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76B2&SUBSYS_103C3601

I've got exams right now, so I can't look at that immediately, but I can tell you that the lack of SRS is by design. I removed it because, in my experience, it usually didn't work right anyway. It also made the driver much heavier.

Guest iRonTech

I've got exams right now, so I can't look at that immediately, but I can tell you that the lack of SRS is by design. I removed it because, in my experience, it usually didn't work right anyway. It also made the driver much heavier.

Got it, thanks :)

Guest terl

Hardware ID's

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&SUBSYS_107B0560&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&SUBSYS_107B0560

compatible ids

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&CTLR_DEV_284B&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&CTLR_DEV_284B&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&CTLR_DEV_284B&VEN_8384

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&VEN_8384

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086&CTLR_DEV_284B

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&CTLR_VEN_8086

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&GF&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&SUBSYS_107B0560&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01

device instance path

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_76A0&SUBSYS_107B0560&REV_1002\4&2A43F08D&0&0001

Need help on a gateway T series ......... Nothing special just sound ............Will gladly pay for help just need to get this going....

This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

thanks

Guest terl

not sure weather this would fall under the pathetic or just plain get a life category............

have loaded well over 200 different diver combinations,formated and reloaded fresh win 7 32 and 64 to no avail(currently at 32bit) at least 3 times each. loaded vista back on system to make sure sound still did actually work(it did). Drank almost an entire litre of Chivas(that stuffs not cheap). Even went as pay as to BUY DRIVER DETECTIVE(omg im actually admiting to that). Looked everywhere for even a universal driver - no luck. 0 sleep in 5 hours i will have been sitting in front of this laptop trying to get sound for 24 straight hours.....considered offering reward for driver but alas no one seems to know how to do this. Now i am talking err typing to myself just to do something different.....Maybe i should start smoking again i quit 15years ago maybe i shouldnt have? Gateway T Series Laptop nice system core2duo 4gb 500gb drive NO SOUND..........ok sorry for off topic.....

not sure weather this would fall under the pathetic or just plain get a life category............

have loaded well over 200 different diver combinations,formated and reloaded fresh win 7 32 and 64 to no avail(currently at 32bit) at least 3 times each. loaded vista back on system to make sure sound still did actually work(it did). Drank almost an entire litre of Chivas(that stuffs not cheap). Even went as pay as to BUY DRIVER DETECTIVE(omg im actually admiting to that). Looked everywhere for even a universal driver - no luck. 0 sleep in 5 hours i will have been sitting in front of this laptop trying to get sound for 24 straight hours.....considered offering reward for driver but alas no one seems to know how to do this. Now i am talking err typing to myself just to do something different.....Maybe i should start smoking again i quit 15years ago maybe i shouldnt have? Gateway T Series Laptop nice system core2duo 4gb 500gb drive NO SOUND..........ok sorry for off topic.....

So what exact problem are you getting when you try my drivers? Do the drivers install, but the sound just doesn't work?

Guest terl

Reward is now set at $50.00...I will pay first so you know this is not a scam i just want this laptop to work i am at my wits end. I have missed the last 2 days from work and been got virtually no sleep since friday. you can send me msg to terl28 at yahoo dot com. or just post here i really dont care i just want to get this thing to work faliure is not an option. i couldve bought 12 new laptops for all the time i put into this thing but now it is a matter of pricipal i have to do this i must hear sound from these speakers.

Code 31 is usually a problem with the configuration of your computer, not a problem with the driver itself. Do all the drivers you have tried also produce a code 31?

Great seeing you around again, Michael, hope you managed to keep your sanity during the exam period :)

Thanks for 6325, although it turns out 6327 is already out there -