Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael Marley

• erp-ster7n

• samozen

• coolguy16

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ngkhanmein

michael wanna ask u something, i uninstall IDT audio control panel then open inf for the 6349 & it success & my problem is y there is no idt control panel? i installed idt control panel version 6314 doesn't work with 6349 & 6349 sound very bad & lower during gaming mode!

this is mine hardware ids:-

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111&DEV_7605&SUBSYS_10280447&REV_1001

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111&DEV_7605&SUBSYS_10280447

thanks for the updated driver,but when i extract the driver gives error,check that please

thanks for the updated driver,but when i extract the driver gives error,check that please

Bummer! That again... Well, at least I know what is causing the problem now. Apparently, something about my server's Internet connection at school causes downloads to be corrupted. I will talk to the tech support people and see if they know anything.

Guest ngkhanmein

mic.. 6349 can install but w/o IDT control panel the sound r bad! u din provide the idt control panel is it?? just let us update the idt high definition audio codec??

mic.. 6349 can install but w/o IDT control panel the sound r bad! u din provide the idt control panel is it?? just let us update the idt high definition audio codec??

I don't control anything that happens with drivers others than the ones I provide for download in the OP. I have found that the stock configuration of the IDT drivers with effects enabled sounds quite bad. Disabling the effects make everything sound noticeably better. My drivers have all the effects stuff hacked out, so what you hear is exactly what is in the audio file you are playing.

Guest ngkhanmein

meaning the modded doesn't come with IDT control panel?? y my driver details on IDT high definition audio codec got a lot files like system32/st646314.dll , stwrt64.sys, syswow64/ctapo32.dll & other files??

Guest Kashelz

Michael, did you check compatibly with Dell D630 laptop in the newest 6351 driver? And can you upload it to another place, so me can download it without corrupted files and test. Thanks.

Michael, did you check compatibly with Dell D630 laptop in the newest 6351 driver? And can you upload it to another place, so me can download it without corrupted files and test. Thanks.

I still haven't had a chance to look at your model support issue, but I do believe I have worked around the file corruption issue. Check the OP (make sure you read the note in red) and try downloading the file again.

meaning the modded doesn't come with IDT control panel?? y my driver details on IDT high definition audio codec got a lot files like system32/st646314.dll , stwrt64.sys, syswow64/ctapo32.dll & other files??

That is correct. My modded driver has the control panel and all the audio processing stuff stripped out. This brings better performance, better compatibility, and, in my opinion, better audio quality.

Anyone who was having trouble with a corrupted download, please check the OP and try downloading the file again. I have found a workaround for the issues.

Guest Kashelz

Tested the newest 6351 and the same issue on my Dell D630, installed fine, but after reboot error 10 appeared, cannot start. Please check what is wrong with settings for this model. Thanks a lot.

Tested the newest 6351 and the same issue on my Dell D630, installed fine, but after reboot error 10 appeared, cannot start. Please check what is wrong with settings for this model. Thanks a lot.

Give this INI a shot. Just copy it into the driver folder, replacing the old INI. Don't forget to remove the ".txt" extension.

dell_WRT_M4-3.INI.txt

thanks micheal it work as charm for me.good job

Guest Kashelz

Give this INI a shot. Just copy it into the driver folder, replacing the old INI. Don't forget to remove the ".txt" extension.

Thanks, but no, this one also do not work. This device cannot start. (Code 10) after system reboot. Anything else you can change? Thanks.

My site is down right now. My roommate says that the Internet connection there is down. I don't know when it might be back up.

EDIT: Its back up now.

Guest ngkhanmein

mic.. syswow64/ctapo32.dll version 1.0.18 >> i saw some modded with v 1.0.19

mic can u post the best modded for my dell inspiron 15R N5010 x64 bit!

mic.. syswow64/ctapo32.dll version 1.0.18 >> i saw some modded with v 1.0.19

mic can u post the best modded for my dell inspiron 15R N5010 x64 bit!

I just updated my driver to (hopefully) work with your card. Just download 6351 again and give it another shot. My drivers do not contain ctapoXX.dll because that is an audio processing object.

my Dell Inspiron N4050 is IDT but i wanna mod driver

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76D1&SUBSYS_10280502&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76D1&SUBSYS_10280502.

my Dell Inspiron N4050 is IDT but i wanna mod driver

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76D1&SUBSYS_10280502&REV_1002

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76D1&SUBSYS_10280502.

I have tried a few versions and none of them seem to work. I get the "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" error in Device Manager. My info is HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8384&DEV_7618&SUBSYS_10280215&REV_1002. Thanks for your help.

Bob

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for the driver. Work beautifully on my Dell Latitude E6400 / Mobile Precision M4400.

Hello, i insert microphone to mic in and the recording device still says unplugged and i cannot use my microphone

Can somebody help

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7675&SUBSYS_102802BE&REV_1001

also there is a tye on the second playback device

"Independent Headphones 2"

Hello, i insert microphone to mic in and the recording device still says unplugged and i cannot use my microphone

Can somebody help

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_7675&SUBSYS_102802BE&REV_1001

also there is a tye on the second playback device

"Independent Headphones 2"

Which version are you using? 6341 had some issues with jack detection, so if you are running that you might want to upgrade.