LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Is this DEGEE laptop worth buying?

pclovers

I am looking for a laptop recently. And my sister suggests me one DEGEE laptop, following is the configuration:

General

Model I6B11N2

Operating System Windows XP (Vista, Win 2000, Linus optional)

CPU Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz

Chipset Intel 945GSE+ICH7-M

Graphics Processor Intel GMA 950

Display 10.2 Inch TFT 1024*600 Wide-screen

Dimension (L*W*H) 260mm*180mm*30mm

Weight 1.2kg

Interface

I/O Connectors 2*USB2.0

1*4-in-1 Slot (SD/MS/MMC/MS-PRO)

1*RJ-45

1*DC-in

1*Microphone

1*Earphone

1* interface for screen

Storage

Memory 1GB DDR2

Max Memory 2GB

Hard Drive 160GB SATA

Max Storage 320GB

Communication

Wireless Protocol 802.11 b/g

Ethernet 10/100M

Power

AC Adapter Input 100-240v/50-60MHz.7A

Output 19V 3.5A 65W

Battery 3 Li-ion 2200MA 10.8V/30W

Working Time About 1.5 Hours

Others Features

Camera 1.3M pixels

Accessories Ac adapter, Power Cable, User's Manual, Battery

Is this laptop worth buying? Can someone help me…?

laptop

netbooks

• 4 months later...
Guest LopfleeteFeer

Unquestionably the keys to safe shipment of laptop batteries

Attention to your U.S. administration losing money to promptly update regulation from the air transportation of lithium batteries is properly deserved, however the criticism of current congressional efforts to tackle the problem is misdirected. Almost all authorities agree the key to efficient regulation is consistency. But the U.s. has dawdled for greater than two a long time to deliver our rules as much as the more stringent global requirements. Congress ought to act now to assure that this can be completed.

The planet forum for establishing air transportation security laws could be the multi-government Global Civil Aviation Business Unsafe Products Panel (DGP). It plays a pivotal function in assuring, on the world wide basis, the safe transportation of air freight.

In 2009, the DGP strengthened its requirements governing the air transport of lithium batteries and merchandise driven by these batteries, including laptop computers, cellular phones, digital cameras also as sophisticated clinical units like pacemakers and defibrillators and critical military equipment such as evening vision goggles and chemical agent detectors. The DGP mandated more stringent packaging standards, far more accurate and descriptive labeling for deals that contains lithium batteries and prohibited the shipment of damaged or defective batteries.

The battery marketplace fully supported these new needs, which exceed present U.S. Department of Transportation safety standards. Even with playing a significant role in drafting the DGP requirements, the DOT has never adopted them. In contrast, practically each and every industrialized nation and virtually all of America???s most critical investing partners have completed so.

Alternatively, the DOT proposed its own unique lithium battery shipping, managing and storage guidelines final yr. They may be distinct from your DGP???s, but not better than the regulations previously in location across the planet. The DOT???s proposals would imply confusion. And confusion jeopardizes security.

Dell Latitude D800(H) laptop Battery

ACER Aspire 5101(50L8) laptop Battery 5200mAH

Toshiba PA3399 laptop Battery 5200mAH