LaptopVideo2Go Forums

nvidia 9300m on vaio

edenroz

Hello to all, this is my first post on the forum after tried follow your FAQ and guides.

Am currently on Windows 7 64bit Home on a Sony Vaio VGN-CS11Z, grphic is nvidia geforce 9300M GS

So, i have a driver problem:

Rift go only on low graphic,

A lots of artificat grey and green on Battlefield Bad Company 2 and so on.

I have the system requiremnts according can you run it.

The only bad is the driver, ofc i cant use the nvidia official driver and the vaio driver is old...very very old.

I tried change the inf,use your dirver, change driver...i don't know, i think is impossibile this card cant run a game in slow setting decently.

Am open to go back to xp or vista if there is update driver avaible. Please help me, just need to know install the right driver.

Thanks for your time regards.

edenroz.

Your card IS officially supported by (nv_disp.inf) latest "desktop" version of the nvidia driver, to find a compatible driver all you need is to use the driver search and not fill in the subsys

=win7x64"]http://laptopvideo2go.com/drivers?dev=06E9⊂=&whql=0〈=0&orderby=version&dir=desc&os=&os[]=win7x64

You have a ton of options, keep trying until you find one that works

Edited by ricktendo64

Your card IS officially supported by (nv_disp.inf) latest "desktop" version of the nvidia driver, to find a compatible driver all you need is to use the driver search and not fill in the subsys

=win7x64"]http://laptopvideo2go.com/drivers?dev=06E9⊂=&whql=0〈=0&orderby=version&dir=desc&os=&os[]=win7x64

You have a ton of options, keep trying until you find one that works

thanks for your answer,well i'll try everyone in the list with the modded inf file but am sure will say: no hardware found.

see you soon :)

270.51 wont install

263.14 crash in bsod

267.60 crash in bsod

267.66 crash in bsod

i'll try other but i dont think the problem is gonna change

also 266.77 crash in bsod.

i'll go for something like 259

Edited by edenroz

Download the official 270.51 desktop, the repack from this forum may not work

Driver Sweeper is also a good thing to give a try after uninstalling the malfunctioning driver before trying a new driver install

BTW YOU DONT NEED A MODDED INF for the drivers to install, your card is supported

Edited by ricktendo64