• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Twiggy000b

• coolguy16

• anytimer

• puteraX

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here you go. Download the Verde 64-bit driver and replace the attached "nvszc" inf in the Display.driver folder, and run the setup.exe.

DUDE!!! Ima test this, but if it works i will love you forever :)!!!

Update: IT WORKS!!!!!! Im playing Fable III with no problems or flaws! There must have been some sort of sub section of the INF file i didnt see. i was getting a time date BSOD error. Now its working fine :)

Edited by Twiggy000b

Oddly enough the new inf file you made was smaller than the original o.O most of the modded inf files were bigger. should i be concerned?

Guest dnoise

OMG, these drivers have fixed the random freezouts in games that i've had on my 8600M GT for 3 years, now..

And i've tried every driver, starting with 168.xx

!!!

Here you go. Download the Verde 64-bit driver and replace the attached "nvszc" inf in the Display.driver folder, and run the setup.exe.

Dude, you should show me what you did, cause i used a mobility inf modifier and it seemed to work a little better. but still hgave me the blue screen. AND then you gave me this one and it seems to work.

Show me how to mod infs :o

Dude, you should show me what you did, cause i used a mobility inf modifier and it seemed to work a little better. but still hgave me the blue screen. AND then you gave me this one and it seems to work.

Show me how to mod infs :o

Sure, I will tell you what I did. So is this driver running without BSOD's?

Sure, I will tell you what I did. So is this driver running without BSOD's?

Surprisingly it is! I noticed that the drivers i was trying to install had a different name under hardware devices. now its back to Geforce 9600M GT.

coolguy16 could you please help me make a modded inf for v275.27 64bit for win 7 AW m11xR2 to fix BSOD please? Thank you

I need your original inf ("nvxx.inf") provided by the OEM to copy over some settings.

I need your original inf ("nvxx.inf") provided by the OEM to copy over some settings.

My INF file could not be found on my machnie and i could not extract it from the Driver install from sony... they suck so bad.

My INF file could not be found on my machnie and i could not extract it from the Driver install from sony... they suck so bad.

I asked the user Guest_Bob banton_, not you. I have your Sony inf from the Sony released 259.42 driver.

I asked the user Guest_Bob banton_, not you. I have your Sony inf from the Sony released 259.42 driver.

i know that. odd... i didnt know they made a sony relese for that version o.O

Do you mean the driver provided by Dell - v257.30? Or the v275.27 nvidia OEM beta from their website? (http://www.nvidia.co.uk/object/notebook-win7-winvista-64bit-275.27-beta-driver-uk.html)

I have attached the DELL v257.30 driver:NVDM.INF I hope this is the right one :) correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks

Coolguy16 would you also be able to fix my freezing problems with the 335m GT too? Thanks a lot :)

I have attached the DELL v257.30 driver:NVDM.INF I hope this is the right one :) correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks

This is the one that I need. I will make a modded inf soon.

Edited by coolguy16

Coolguy16 would you also be able to fix my freezing problems with the 335m GT too? Thanks a lot :)

Try the attached INF for Win 7 64-bit Verde driver. Copy and replace the INF in the Display.Driver folder, and run the setup.

Edited by coolguy16

Try the attached INF for Win 7 64-bit Verde driver. Copy and replace the INF in the Display.Driver folder, and run the setup.

Well I seem to still get the BSOD saying nvlddmkm.sys and freezing of games especially LUNA PLUS. Could you help me? Thanks

Well I seem to still get the BSOD saying nvlddmkm.sys and freezing of games especially LUNA PLUS. Could you help me? Thanks

You need to post your issue in the official Nvidia driver feedback forum here http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=200558

Guest markish494

coolguy16 my insta-new hero, hopefully the 9600m gt inf file that you gave to that guy will work for my AW125J too, it should, same graphics card and everything...

NVIDIA driver v275.27 for Windows 7/Vista 64bit

Driver Information

• Released By: NVIDIA
  • Driver Version: 275.27
  • Operating System: Windows 7/Vista 64bit
  • Driver Date: 2011-05-13 (YYYY-MM-DD)
  • Driver Size: 138.15MB (MD5: dfbb63d05fde804f8b83316fd09f12a3)
  • MS WHQL Certificate: True
  • Setup Files Included: True
  • Languages Included: 28

Is this driver really WHQL certified?

Not (yet) - I think 270.61 is the latest WHQL.

coolguy16 my insta-new hero, hopefully the 9600m gt inf file that you gave to that guy will work for my AW125J too, it should, same graphics card and everything...

The modded inf should work in any Vaio AW with 9600M GT.

Is this driver really WHQL certified?

This driver is not WHQL certified. To check, go to the driver details tab (after installing this driver), check for the digital signer of all the driver files.

Edited by coolguy16

To fix the Nvlddmkm.sys error, You need to do a VERY important step first... This worked for me at first:

1. Install Drivers back to 260.99 via safe mode. The restart!!

2. While in normal desktop go to google and torrent "Perfect Uninstaller + Serials" Chatchitto, or the H33T Version are good ones.

3. Install and paste serial into PU.

4. Look for The original drivers provided by Sony.. They should be in the list under hidden or something >_>!

5. Uninstall that and it shall get rid of every trace of nvlddmkm.sys!

6. NOW You may install the newest updated drivers using Coolguy16's Modded inf. Thanks Coolguy16!

I also recommend to uninstall other things that werent fully ininstalled... This program looks like spyware or something that should be fake but its really not :)

I was wondering if it is possible to add Physx support for the GeForce G 105M (like it used to with the former drivers).

I know the 105M is not officially capable of Physx but like I said, with old drivers (downloaded from here) it used to work fine with all nVidia Physx demos, much better than by using the CPU alone.

Thanks! :)