LaptopVideo2Go Forums

SONY-Graphics Driver (NVIDIA) - 8.17.12.6830-64 Bit

samozen

what driver can I use with the ar71m running vista 32 bit?

you can use the last driver from sony with some modification on the inf file.or you can use the last driver from nvidia with also modified inf form this forum or you can edit it by your self.

I dont know how to modify the inf can u pls point me to the direct driver my laptop is the same as yours with vista 32bit

could you please give me your VGA card Id form Device Manager.and i will mod it to you.

what driver can I use with the ar71m running vista 32 bit?

I am making modded inf's for Vaio FZ, AR and AW in my clean install guide here http://forum.notebookreview.com/sony/429745-windows-7-clean-install-guide-vaio-fz.html

Use the attached inf with the 275.33 32-bit Nvidia mobile driver. Replace the attached inf in the "display.driver" folder and run the setup.

Edited by coolguy16

I cant access that clean install guide error 404 on page and my hardware id is DEV 0426&SUBSYS 9016104D its the same laptop as yours samozen

I cant access that clean install guide error 404 on page and my hardware id is DEV 0426&SUBSYS 9016104D its the same laptop as yours samozen

You can use the attached INF. I don't know why the link doesn't open sometimes. It opens for me now.

Edited by coolguy16

i have 64 bit installed on my vaio.Coolgay has moded the inf for driver 275.33.use it with trust.

my gpu temp is reaching 75 degrees when gaming what is yours reaching samozen ?

between 60 and 79

ok im still using driver 179.44 thinking about updating to the one listed above