LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Twiggy000b's Sony VAIO INF's

Twiggy000b

Hey, T9600M GT Told me to make a new post for Sony Vaio drivers/inf's, so... Ask/Request for INF's :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest micha

I would love for VPCZ series (Nvidia Geforce GT 330M)

Hi i would love if you could make an inf for the latest nvidia driver,I have an nvidia 9300m gs

It would be nice if someone could paste the lines to copy in the modded inf file to have it work with the sony bloatware,like brightness control etc

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dubtruth

please, please, please create a working INF (and a quick install tutorial) for us vaio users unable to update the Nvidia Geforce 330 M in our VPCCW's - or at least tell me how to do it myself. i spent hours reading this site and trying different driver releases & INF's from here, always ended in failure. the 330 M causes terrible latency spikes and there is no real fix for the issue. i bought over $1000 worth of live audio performance equipment (Native Instruments Maschine, Native Instruments Audio 10 interface, Ableton Live) and its basically useless for live performance using my Vaio. i've tried every work-around out there to no avail. until i can save up another $2500 to buy a MacBook Pro, i'm s*** out of luck, unable to do live gigs. i want to hurt Nvidia right now.

• 1 month later...

hi Twiggy! i have problem with latest driver on vaio vgn-fz21mr with 8400m gt. it installs fine with modded inf from 280.19 but it gives artifacts after windows boots and is unusable at all. i read that there are special inf for these who have bsod maybe you can make something like that? im on win7 32 bit. thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

right then, for what it's worth: any advice on how to go around the fact that the latest Verde R285.62 drivers do not support my Vaio would be most appreciated.

from http://www.nvidia.co...hql-driver.html

The following Sony VAIO notebooks are supported: Sony VAIO F Series with NVIDIA GeForce 310M, GeForce GT 330M, GeForce GT 425M, GeForce GT 520M or GeForce GT 540M. Other Sony VAIO notebooks are not supported at this time (please contact Sony for driver support).

I've got me a VPCEG1S1R with a Geforce 410M, ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1055&SUBSYS_908A104D

I've tried using the drivers recommended according to the hardware ID by this site as well, with the modded inf, with no success.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ola,

got the sony vaio VGN-FE41S - geforce go 7600

inf on 275.33 - win7x32

works fine right now.... but the nvidea controlcenter from is not complett... physx controll is missing..... :cry1:

THX advanced.....

and by the way great work on this website..... :brightidea: without you never ever get BFBC2 running fine in multiplayer mod on my vaio.... most pepls didn belive me..... but realy works..... :hump:

sry, as guest writen....lol and wrong driver vers. i use the 257.15 for win7x32 with moded inf and if ill try older physx version the physx menu works. but as i install new physx vers. the menu didnt aper. anyway not supported with my gpu......so alls clear now for me. only wanna change physx gpu disabled...so no suport no enable...also all right,,,(fkn first post,sry for that)....lol :hump: