LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Trouble with nvidia in windows 7

Kap1234

I have samsung q310 laptop with geforce 9200m GS, Windows 7 OS, each time after reboot if I place mouse pointer over language bar the description of it pops up black and then in a 0.5 second becomes normal (the one which says English(United States)), but it only happens first time after reboot, then it does it normally, smoothly and without anything black. Before I installed video drivers i thought it to be normal, but it wasnt gone even after. Not that there's actually something not working, but its a bit confusing, makes me think something isnt fine. Here's a screenshot. Reinstalling or updating video driver didnt help. I have used different ones, including from OEM and from nvidia.

Another question: when I scroll window i often notice like halves of the screen are not moving at the same speed so i can see like the upper one is being consumed by the bottom one(sometimes its left and right halves and i can see a border appear between them). I had the same with my older video card, but i never minded. Whats the trouble??