• Windows 7 x64
  2. 2. Drivers:

• Performance Focused
    • Image Quality Focused
    • A bit of both if you can
    • Have options installer to choose quaility/performance
    • Stability, bug fixes, support everything
    • I'll leave it to you to decide

Hi All, the website is back up and running!

I just wanted to ask visitors here what OS they are using as the primary OS.

I am going to start making modified nvidia drivers again and it would be useful to know the userbase.

After being off from making drivers for 2 years(?) its time to catch up start cooking some lean mean fat grilling drivers again.

Please vote on this poll if you got a min spare.

Dox.

Welcome back Dox!

Could we get an AMD/ATi Driver repository of some sort? I'm sadly stuck on them for at least another 3 months and getting F.E.A.R to play nice with Catalyst is being a pain...

Cheers fo voting all. This is really useful for me. Keep on voting guys!

Welcome back Dox!

Could we get an AMD/ATi Driver repository of some sort? I'm sadly stuck on them for at least another 3 months and getting F.E.A.R to play nice with Catalyst is being a pain...

Yes this is something I would love to do in the future.

Yes this is something I would love to do in the future.

I'm currently downloading them, so send me a PM if you ever need links. I'd upload them directly/provide an FTP dump, but my upload sped is faar too slow :(

I'm currently downloading them, so send me a PM if you ever need links. I'd upload them directly/provide an FTP dump, but my upload sped is faar too slow :(

Dont expect any modded ATI drivers for some time. I dont even have an ATI machine to test.

I'll need to buy a real cheap laptop of ebay with at least vista and a dedicated ATI chip.

Dont expect any modded ATI drivers for some time. I dont even have an ATI machine to test.

I'll need to buy a real cheap laptop of ebay with at least vista and a dedicated ATI chip.

For now I'll settle with a driver that has feature-parity with ForceWare, but that's not gonna happen anytime soon

Wow no xp users here anymore??!! Not really surprised with win7 x64 being so high as it basically bundled with laptops sold.

in terms of timescales:

I received my laptop from Ebay this morning. However it was not as described i.e. no nvidia GPU :nono1:

Not only have i had my refund I am now delayed in getting catching up and releasing a modified driver!

I now have to search ebay for the right laptop at the right price. It may even be one with an ati gpu (if the price is right so who knows)... I know most of you guys were looking forward to modded nvidia drivers. However either way I intend to release modified nvidia and ati drivers, its just a case of which crowd gets which first.

I'll keep you guys updated.

BTW follow me on twitter!

https://twitter.com/#!/dox_LV2GO

I'm using a Desktop with Windows 7 x64 Professional and a laptop with Windows 7 X64 Home Premium. Both laptops are nVidia Dedicated so of course that's where I picked :) WB Dox, you've been missed. Looking forward to seeing what your capable of doing to my 540M GT

Guest Psychotic Deformity

Welcome back Dox!

Btw, if you could find a way to allow hybrid-sli (9400m + 260/280m GTX single or sli) to work with nvidia drivers it would be awesome! I have no idea what Nvidia did since 290.38 but like they state in their driver release, the technology isn't supported anymore, and it appears to have taken effect with this last release even when using modded infs.

Alienware M17x R1 users were already pissed because we had to mod the drivers for the hardware to be supported, but now hybrid-sli not working... it means we have to reboot and enter the bios setup every time we want to switch between integrated and discrete graphics.

I know this is really low priority, since few people still use this tech. But if anything can be bone, it would be awesome :)

Here's mine:

Win-8Dev x64 (win7 is ok here)

XPS m1710 / C2D T7200 @ 2GHz / 7950GTX.

Win7 x64

Sager NP8662 / C2D P9700 @ 2.8GHz / GTX 260m

Win7 x64

Sager NP8130 / i7-2670qm @ 2.2GHz / GTX 560m

Seems like alot of people are using Win 7 x64 and either prefer higher performance or a bit of a mix.

I now own a HP env13 (Ati HD4330 with intel switchable). I am hoping to make modded ati drivers soonish. Nvidia drivers are going to have to take a back seat until further notice.

Bout time this site has notebook ATI drivers!

Will be good to have the Darkside aboard ;)

I modded ATI drivers many many moons ago.

They were a lot harder to do than nV's

Not looked at them lately.

But yes nearly everything sold these days is Win7x64

But yes nearly everything sold these days is Win7x64

Indeed they are

Sense Bestbuy junked my qosmio in favor of this satellite due to severe technical problems, It came with Windows 7 Home Prem x64 with no option like i had with my Qosmio to go 32bit or 64bit.

In another thing, 500M Series isn't selectable on the website D:

Its real similar now. I just to gather the mobile device ids an Im good to go. Weekend of crunching watching football. Should get something out in 2-3 weeks time.

Sounds great, anything I can do to set you up over here ?

• 3 weeks later...