LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v295.18 Windows 7/Vista 64bit | ASUS Mobile

mobilenvidia

NVIDIA_DEV.01D7.01 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300"

is in the modified inf.

NVidia has dropped the support for old cards.

Guest Infinity7

The biggest mistake you can make with this 295.18 driver is to turn on FXAA in the Global tab, and that is because FXAA does not work good with everything, only certain games and programs. The FXAA should be off in the Global tab and then on in the Program Settings tabs for the games it works good with.

NVIDIA_DEV.01D7.01 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300"

is in the modified inf.

NVidia has dropped the support for old cards.

but i downloaded unzipped clicked setup.exe and it said not compatible

what should am i do ?

RTF FAQs. Oh,well ...Copy the modified inf into Display.Driver folder. That's what this site is for...

finally i made it

but i have a problem, nvidia control panel doesn't work

at first it 's working but next startup there is no link in right click

tried to access from "run" but gives an error

The latest drivers have been a little problematic - the latest one without any problems for me was 290.36; the latest with good performance was 280.47. With the latest drivers a clean install may lessen the install problems - uninstall the old driver and run driver sweeper to get rid of leftover files. Then install the new one.

Guest GTS250M

Hi, I need some advice, I've upgraded my acer 8935g to GTS 250m, I installed the 285 driver with modded .inf, it works and bios recognizes it but then i get BSOD with "attempt to resett the display driver failed....."

my details are 0CA9 SUBSYS 019E1025

Whats the best version driver I can use here

I got mine to work finally! if u just copy and replace the hardware ID's of your card into the .inf files in the driver that shoudl do it, I didn't use the modded .inf file

Guest Infinity7

The original modified inf here made my card look like a system device but the modified inf file that is here now makes it look like it should now.

Do not turn on FXAA in the Global Settings tab but turn it on only in the Program Settings tab for the game you want to use it with.

FXAA may not work properly with media players, Flash, and browsers.

The FXAA works great with CoD MW3 as long as Ambient Occlusion is turned off.

It works ok with CoD Black Ops.

Some have said it works great with Skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nelksin

Running this on my Desktop and man it really runs MW3 smooth. Also I noticed that SWTOR runs well with it as well with some adjustments. What I did notice however is that as soon as I installed this, and I did so with the modified inf, my SLI options went away. Any clues?

Is there an SLI hardware code for my cards that I need to add to the INF?

Thanks,

Nelskin

Running this on my Desktop and man it really runs MW3 smooth. Also I noticed that SWTOR runs well with it as well with some adjustments. What I did notice however is that as soon as I installed this, and I did so with the modified inf, my SLI options went away. Any clues?

Is there an SLI hardware code for my cards that I need to add to the INF?

Thanks,

Nelskin

You need to probably need to use NVidia Inspector to change the SLI Compatibility Bits setting that is given in the 1st post of this thread over here:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2225829