LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Geforce 305.68 - Modded

Dox

Hmz the installer tries to run and fails on the optimus install.

No problems with my "ordinary" hardware - a top class performer speedwise, no penalties from the optimizations!

version 3 installed fine while version 4 failed on vaio notebook.

304.79 is not a stable release for the 680M :(

Means we have to fall back to 302.77.

Edited by Meaker

Hey meaker, clevo added a new* driver specifically for the gtx 680m and it's 302.92, have you tried using it?

posted link for version 4c - fixed Optimus graphics support

Yeah it all installs but still refuses to switch still for any 3d app.

Installed 4c version in my Alienware m17x rm with the 680m GPU. All good, no problems, installed physics separately, now looking forward to seeing the GW2 launch!

Thanks DOX!!!

Greets Dox!

After installing I have problems with some games. World of Tanks crash right after map starts to load and Lineage2 gives an error on startup (shown in the screen attached below). L2 is working fine but the error was not occuring before driver update.

Gonna try 304.79 drivers now and tell you the result.

EDIT: With your 304.79 both problems do not occur.

Regards

BT

post-41586-0-93928100-1346000701_thumb.p

Edited by BarThu

I may sound like a total noob here but do any of you know which driver is going to be the best for performance on my GTX260M on my ASUS G60VX. I miss my performance from the old days and I was hoping one of these DOX drivers could help it be somewhat of a champ for me again. Already cleaned it out and put new paste in it so my temps are awesome I just know I am losing performance over these new drivers though.

Hey Dox, the new 306.02 BETA drivers are out. Will you be modding those as well?

yes I am 90% now modding 306.02. Will make it public once i finish modding the game profiles

You are the man! UK here too!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

I tried to install the drivers on this thread, and they worked very well on my system.

I've 2 Nvidia GeForce 9800M GTS SLI.

The problem with this version is that the SLI doesn't work, neither there is none option about it.

So I really beg you Dox, could you please try to fix my problem on a future release of your drivers? Or include the SLI support?

Because you know, have 2 good graphic cards working together on SLI you've a good performance, but if you can only use one of them 2 good graphic cards, your performance falls a bit...

So when you've some time and already read this post tell me something ok?

Many thanks in advance. Best regards, godjonas

Hi please try 306.02 - modded

I tried to edit my previous post but I couldn't, so here I'm again to show you a screen from my Nvidia Control Panel, in order so you can see which are my graphics cards:

graphiccards.jpg

• 2 weeks later...