LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v306.97 Windows 8 64bit | NVIDIA OEM Mobile

mobilenvidia

HI All,

Can somone help me get some divers for Windows 8 64bit for the following graphics card:

Sony VGN-FZ31S

Nvidia Geforce 8600M GS

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0425&SUBSYS_9005104D&REV_A1

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0425&SUBSYS_9005104D

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0425&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0425&CC_0300

Just have the basic drivers installed for Win8 at the moment, and Netflix wont work :-(

Cheers

James

HI All,

Can somone help me get some divers for Windows 8 64bit for the following graphics card:

Sony VGN-FZ31S

Nvidia Geforce 8600M GS

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0425&SUBSYS_9005104D&REV_A1

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0425&SUBSYS_9005104D

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0425&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0425&CC_0300

Just have the basic drivers installed for Win8 at the moment, and Netflix wont work :-(

Cheers

James

Sorted it !!!!

I had to disable driver signing in Win8 :-)

http://laslow.net/2012/03/14/disable-driver-signature-enforcement-in-windows-8/

Modded INF for Vaio (FZ, AR, AW, CW, CS)

Use the attached INF.

Hello friend.

Please help me out here

I have Sony Vaio VPCCW1S1E notebook with Nvidia 230m

Ever since i've been seeing modded inf. it has never worked for me

it only helps get pass the compatibility check.

when it starts installing, it suddenly fails

pls help me

post-47332-0-74288100-1351339659_thumb.j

post-47332-0-38185600-1346933958_thumb.j

Edited by stevoforce

Guys please do a little bit of reading by yourselves. There are several tutorials and forum posts about windows 8 driver signing. You need to go to metro control panel (in the right side bar settings -> more pc settings) and in general tab under advanced startup click restart now -> troubleshoot -> advanced options -> windows startup settings -> restart. When your pc is booting pressing key number 7 in your keyboard and then you temporarily have until next shut down driver signing disabled so you can install any drivers now.

@Beyound : thank you but it does not work, this is equivalent to the command :

bcdedit -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS

bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON

And it does not work...

Use the attached INF.

Desktop graphic performance going down and down ... where 306.23 is 5.8 with these is 5.7..

it is NOT good for old laptops .. it is JUST not designed for it ..

@Beyound : thank you but it does not work, this is equivalent to the command :

bcdedit -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS

bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON

And it does not work...

If you are 100% that those commands worked I don't know what else to say. Do you have hybrid graphics or optimus?

Desktop graphic performance going down and down ... where 306.23 is 5.8 with these is 5.7..

it is NOT good for old laptops .. it is JUST not designed for it ..

Don't worry about WEI score for aero. It doesn't really mean anything in terms of gaming performance. :)

Don't worry about WEI score for aero. It doesn't really mean anything in terms of gaming performance. :)

think win 8 WEI been changed and scoring less cos there are new stronger machines ,..

Guys please do a little bit of reading by yourselves. There are several tutorials and forum posts about windows 8 driver signing. You need to go to metro control panel (in the right side bar settings -> more pc settings) and in general tab under advanced startup click restart now -> troubleshoot -> advanced options -> windows startup settings -> restart. When your pc is booting pressing key number 7 in your keyboard and then you temporarily have until next shut down driver signing disabled so you can install any drivers now.

how to disable signature forever that i dont need to go through all clicks everytime?

thnx

can anybody help me on modding my driver... im using VAIO CS36GJ/T and my hardware ID PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_06E9&SUBSYS_903F104D&REV_A1

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_06E9&SUBSYS_903F104D

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_06E9&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_06E9&CC_0300

ADDED MY GRAPHIC CARD IS NVidia gforce 9300M GS

Hello.

I have a problem with driver instalation on Lenovo 3000 N200 0769-B3G for Windows 8 64-bit. On this laptop is graphic card GeForce Go 7300 (display native res: 1680x1050):

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D7&SUBSYS_383917AA&REV_A1

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D7&SUBSYS_383917AA

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D7&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D7&CC_0300

I downloaded from this site driver and modifed INF file. Driver setup program without modifed INF no recognize my graphic card. When i used modifed INF, driver setup program recognize my graphic card, but after start instalation, program stoped and show information that instalation failed.

I tried this with driver v306.97, v310.33 and v310.34, and always is this same problem.

Have you any sugestion how can I succesful install driver on my laptop on Windows 8 64-bit?

Hello again.

I was disabled driver integrity checks and driver was installed successfully. But that do not work properly. In the hardware manager for the graphics card shows the error 43. I cant set my native resolution, there's only basic windows resolutions to set. I need help to turn on my driver. Mayby I neede special INF to install my graphics card (GeForce Go 7300)?

Hello.

I have a problem with driver instalation on Lenovo 3000 N200 0769-B3G for Windows 8 64-bit. On this laptop is graphic card GeForce Go 7300 (display native res: 1680x1050):

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D7&SUBSYS_383917AA&REV_A1

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D7&SUBSYS_383917AA

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D7&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_01D7&CC_0300

I downloaded from this site driver and modifed INF file. Driver setup program without modifed INF no recognize my graphic card. When i used modifed INF, driver setup program recognize my graphic card, but after start instalation, program stoped and show information that instalation failed.

I tried this with driver v306.97, v310.33 and v310.34, and always is this same problem.

Have you any sugestion how can I succesful install driver on my laptop on Windows 8 64-bit?

Hello again.

I was disabled driver integrity checks and driver was installed successfully. But that do not work properly. In the hardware manager for the graphics card shows the error 43. I cant set my native resolution, there's only basic windows resolutions to set. I need help to turn on my driver. Mayby I neede special INF to install my graphics card (GeForce Go 7300)?

Hello.

Problem solved. I used the driver version 306.97, with a modified "nvwi.inf" and further modified "nvszc.inf" for vaio. Earlier turned off driver integrity checks. Now everything is installed correctly and working properly. Thanks for the help!

I've installed those drivers but nothing changed on my performance (geforce 9600m GT, win 7 pro 64bit),

I thought that they could help me with playing Planetside 2 (game crash on random moments, usually when you get into a tank)

Yessssssssssssssssssssss, you made my day.

This remark: Hybrid graphics are no longer supported by new drivers. triggered a new option in my mind.

I somehow recalled that the graphics cards, either the on board intel or the hybrid geforce could be disabled.

I diabled the hybrid, and after that I could switch the intel to hybrid as main graphics, and this one was than the only graphics adapter active.

After that it was a piece of cake to install the latest oem drivers and with the modded inf file it WORKED.

Fifa 13 works now.

Thanks a lot, and again:you made my day........!!!!!!!

Hey, I have an Alienware with Nvidia GTX 260m with hybrid graphics. I lost the savepower/boost performance option and now everythings running slower. How did you fix it??

Help me Geforce 9600M GT

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0649&SUBSYS_059717FF&REV_A1

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0649&SUBSYS_059717FF

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0649&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0649&CC_0300

can any one make INF modified for me I already disable Hybrid graphic from BIOS and there is only Nvidia card on my laptop

help me plz

please help me. I recently installed Windows 8 and can not get a driver for NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M.

My Laptop model is Vaio CW: VPCCW27FX

The Hardware ID is:

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A2B&SUBSYS_9072104D&REV_A2

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A2B&SUBSYS_9072104D

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A2B&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A2B&CC_0300

Please help me! I can not update with the official NVIDIA Driver.

I guys,

I have installed 306.97 drivers with modded nvwi.inf file on my notebook Vaio FE with GeForce Go 7600.

During installation of the Nvidia setup, screen changes resolution and after 2 seconds goes to black screen !

To solve the problem i must restart windows 8 in safe mode and remove completely all drivers installation, to return to Microsoft generic driver.

I noted that "screens" drivers has an exclamation mark on "Generic non-plug and play monitor"

I also changed the nvszc.inf, but it is for FZ series and i don't know if it is correct for my notbook.

How can i solve this problem ?

Thanks to all

Hi sorry noob question.. Can i install this driver onto my windows 7 x64? I'm using Geforce GTX560Ti though. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Use the attached INF.

My Laptop is sony vaio VPCCW21fx, I cant install this driver with attached INF. Can you help me???

Hardware Id:

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A75&SUBSYS_9072104D&REV_A2
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A75&SUBSYS_9072104D
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A75&CC_030000
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A75&CC_0300

Thanks