LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Fifa 13 problems on Fujitsu Siemens XI3650, geforce 9600M GT

gamelover

Need help!!!!

Fifa 13 starts, but when game should start it returns to desktop.

Tried everything to update the graphics driver for my Fujitsu Siemens XI3650, with Geforce 9600M GT card.

The HW Id is : PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0649&SUBSYS_11481734

I can not find this id anywhere on supported id's, but tried the latest OEM drivers (v301.42 W7, 64 bit) and also older drivers.

Now I know that FJ does not support W7 64 bits for this laptop, although it is not a very old laptop (about 3 years).

I installed the new drivers, diabled UAC, used testmode and diabled the driver signature check.

The drivers were installed succesfully at the end, but after restart the device manger showed that for both the on board intel drivers as well as the hybrid Geforce card did not load the drivers needed.I had a look in the inf file, and there the Geforce 9600M GT can be found.

I spent many many hours to get it to work, but i am still stuck with outdated drivers from 2010, the latest ones I got to work somehow.

I need the update, because Fifa13 will not run anymore on my laptop, it does run on desktop pc.

Anyone????

Maybe I can help you. Just download the lastest driver from LV2GO.

306.97: http://www.laptopvideo2go.com/drivers/win8x64/306.97/disclaimer

Then download these two files I attached. Put them into your 'Display.Driver' folder.

Run the setup.exe and uncheck 'NVIDIA Update'.

Good luck.

ListDevices.txt

NVDD.inf