LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Windows 8 and GTX 680M issue. Cannot install. Please help

evidence87

Hi guys,

i have just purchased Windows 8 Pro and installed it on my Dell M6600. But there is a problem. I cant install the drivers for my GTX 680M. However, i was using lv2go Windows 8 drivers while running Windows7, because theres an issue with upgrading my laptop with a GTX 680M. And they work perfectly untill now.

When i tried in a common way - it just says that installation failed.

When i disable Driver sign enforcement - it however asks me if i really want to install that drivers but then still crashes after 10-15 second of installing and blinking. Sorry, not crashin - failing. But then strange thing happens - i cannot launch the installation again - it cannot verify my card and says that i have no nvidia compatible device. Damn, i think i am cursed...

Please help me...

Hi Guys,

just installed dox's 306.02 drivers but there's a small issue. I have gtx 680m with 4gb of vram but dxdiag says that i have approx. 8gb of vram (though my ram is 8gb). Is that okay?

But i cannot install any other driver but dox's 306.02. I've encountered an error with some chipset pci express port 0101. Did anyone has such an error?

• 3 months later...

Had the same problem as you. You have to disable the force driver signing and then do a clean install.