LaptopVideo2Go Forums

ASUS UL-50V Overview?

Dansongier

Hey there, Rather new, been peeking around the forum and I know my laptop  has been covered but, I need some clarification because You guys have such awesome but overwhelming database.

As said before, I have an ASUS Laptop UL-50V running Windows 7 with a Nvidia Geforce G210M/Mobile Intel® 4 Series Chipset. I've been gaming with it and noticing some drops in framerate even after lowering graphics. Noticing the driver update stopped around 2009 for hybrids, I was wondering if i can increase the performance/FPS with some of these drivers.

I found this thread for the ASUS UL-50 but i wanted to know if that included UL-50V? http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/29638-asus-ul30ul80ul50-26063-driver-bundle-compiled-by-ndmr/

Wondering if this is all I need or do I need something else? Sorry to be a pest, just trying not to have to resort to wiping because I kept installing the wrong drivers. If you need any additional Information, please let me know.

Thanks for your time