mobilenvidia

NVIDIA driver v314.09 for Windows 8 64bit

INF Modified | Make A Donation

Driver Information

• Released By: NVIDIA
  • Driver Version: 314.09
  • Operating System: Windows 8 64bit
  • Driver Date: 2013-02-13 (YYYY-MM-DD)
  • Driver Size: 164.02MB (MD5: 5228b44a8f983f95a0b8cf30ffec4b32)
  • MS WHQL Certificate: True
  • Setup Files Included: True
  • Languages Included: 28
Information Files (1 files supporting 1 models)
* nv_disp.inf supports 1 models:

[DEV_1005] NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN

Support and Disclaimer

Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread

Please make use of the Quickstart Guide for installation, the Forums Search function and Frequently Asked Questions before asking any questions.

If you still have a general question and/or problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.

All NVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.

Additionally, reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.

Driver size and MD5 numbers may not be accurate due to the driver being repackaged and post not updated.

Make A Donation via PayPal if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.

LaptopVideo2Go driver thread v2.0.0

Proper OEM mobile version repack by ME:

http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4539432&postcount=164

Interesting. Did you happen to add a wide range of devices, such as starting from 6 series all the way to 700 series, and will you do standalone mobile packages or also desktop packages (perhaps combined desktop and laptop packages?)? Could you post more details on what's changed and if you added features beyond what's made available from a standard installation?

Bottomline is, alternate modifications are certainly welcome and I hope to hear more from you.

I am looking to install the GeForce 310M drivers for Windows 8 Pro x64 on my Dell Vostro.  I am having a terrible time finding what I need and getting it to install.  I think I got the wrong driver last time I tried.  Can anyone point me in the right direction as Dell is no help AT ALL, and I need updated drivers since my upgrade to Win8.

I appreciate any help that anyone can provide!

Thanks,