LaptopVideo2Go Forums
Dox

Catalyst 13.5

Dox

I've modded the Beta 2 Catalyst 13.5 drivers to add unofficial legacy support and more. There are two versions in this release. Version A and B. See the release notes below. Supports Windows 7 and 8 x64 only!

== Version 13.5.0A --- 2013/04/29 (YYYY/MM/DD )==
- Initial release
- Removed x86 support
- Removed x86 files as no longer required
- Added support for legacy desktop and mobile graphics cards
- supports desktop and mobile graphics cards fom HD2xxx to HD7xxx
- Packaged in with official 13.5 beta 2 drivers

http://www.mediafire.com/?att815txlkowh5u

== Version 13.5.0B --- 2013/04/29 (YYYY/MM/DD )==

- Initial release
- Removed x86 support
- Removed x86 files as no longer required
- Added support for legacy desktop and mobile graphics cards
- supports desktop and mobile graphics cards fom HD2xxx to HD7xxx
- Packaged in with .dll from official 13.1 legacy drivers
  and directX and OpenGL .dll from official 13.5 beta 2 drivers

http://www.mediafire.com/?duk7r1e8jrbyfpf

Each version includes updated version of Catalyst Eye and winEx

When posting feedback please state whether you used version A or version B

salsutton

hey dox.

Iv have used you drivers in the past with 9800m gtx, and thought they where the best! all the NVidia drivers you modded where blazing fast and recommended them to my friends who own NVidia mobile cards.

I now have an alienware m18x r2 7970m xfire and would like to continue with the outrageous performance in your modded drivers.

I have tried both your drivers and used the instructions given, I cant seem to get them to work. seem to be installed but no control center, I feel like I am doing something wrong.

I would prefer using your modded catalyst 13.5, right now I am using 13.6 beta from ati website. not much, or no noticeable performance boost from their 13.5 b2.

Thanks for all the performance gains in the past

salsutton

Ok,

Iv managed to install the driver A verson. The preformance is way better than the origanal and faster than driver 13.6b!

The only problem is the Cotrol center. Is there a way to get it back on?

deathnoise
ASecondChance

first i would like to thank you for your work

second, is that i couldnt install this drivers to my Samsung 7 NP700G7C-T01US laptop with a 7870 card i followed your guide and i tried with both the releases but i just couldnt make it work any help would be appreaciated

thanks in advance

Win8 64-bit

ATI Radeon 7870

i7 3630QM

Edited by ASecondChance

BarThu

First driver ( == Version 13.5.0A --- 2013/04/29 (YYYY/MM/DD )== ) broken video playback on my laptop. I do not know is it driver itself or something else e.g. enabled test mode.

ALLPlayer was displaying movies in additional window which appears when there are some errors with the playback. 1st window had black screen and was responding to keyboard and mouse and second one was playing the video and had no control over it.

Windows media player was playing just sound.

TheKMPlayer did not display yellow texts in player window during playback when you were changing the volume or other settings.

There were no subtitles regardless of used player.

Uninstalling graphic drivers and installing different version fixed the problem.

chris89

Hi so do these allow overclocking?

Anyway I uninstalled my working catalyst drivers to install these.  Which fail to work even after completely driver cleaning all ati stuff, then booting with driver signing off with f8.  Install the dox 13.5's and even signed the drivers specificed in C:\Windows a couple times now.

Device manager in Windows 7 x64 for Radeon HD 4200 series (4250) says...

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

If I disable driver signing it usually says there was a problem so it disabled it...

Can anyone help?  Just trying a way to software overclock this gpu.

Edited by chris89