LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Windows 7 Driver Support

ric01

• Asus K43SM

Nvidia GT 630M 2GB

314.22 Official

Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit

Hi, I am wondering in the driver downloads section, why is Windows 7 rarely supported? Therefore I am asking support for Windows 7 64-Bit, Nvidia Drivers with modded inf, either for 314.22 or 320.00. The last supported drivers for Windows 7 were 305.53 and 302.59

Thank you to anyone who reads this over.

[post=https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/513621/installer-cannot-continue-the-graphics-driver-could-not-find-compatible-graphics-hardware-installer-/]you can build your own inf file. [/post]  this author does an excellent job of telling you how to make your own when one doesn't already exist.  I just finished mine and it works flawlessly.

All our "win8" drivers work for Vista/7/8 - look at the inf - you'll see:

"NVIDIA Windows Vista / 7 / 8 (64 bit) Display INF file"
(I'm on 311.12 just now, it's great).

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for the fast replies. Sorry for not replying as fast, been busy for the past few weeks. I'll give the win 8 inf a go before trying to make my own.