LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Win 8,1 and 327.23

krisdf

Hi guys!

I just got win 8,1 and decided to update my nvidia drivers while i was at it. However when i run the installer i get "Nvidia driver cannot find compatible hardware". I wasn't able to find any modded inf. file on L2G, (i'm prompted that the file isn't avalible) so I thought I would make one myself. Making one myself hasn't solved the issue either (though that might just be my lack of skills).

I do also find it interesting that under device manager my Display driver is "Microsoft Basic-device" (roughly translated from danish).

Have anyone else been having issues with  8,1 and 327.23? or other drivers after 8,1?

Best regards

Kristoffer

For some reason all SONY users in this forum seem to have issues with video drivers.

Did you try 326.60 / 327.02 for SONY that i posted in the news?

Unfortunately, your installs didn't work for me. :( I have a Sony and need to install 327.23. Does anyone have the modified INF that can share (for 327.23)?

Damn I am getting the same issues with my Alienware M17x R2, I just upgraded to 8.1 and my graphics cards went haywire. tried to install the original and latest drivers, and I get the same error as the original poster..

No problems with 331.40.