mobilenvidia

NVIDIA driver v337.61 for Windows 8 64bit

Download Driver | INF Currently Missing | donation.gif

Driver Information

• Released By: NVIDIA
  • Driver Version: 337.61
  • Operating System: Windows 8 64bit
  • Driver Date: 2014-04-11 (YYYY-MM-DD)
  • Driver Size: 205.71MB (MD5: 1332ba0b6ad8a0752cc9b84bb9bba347)
  • MS WHQL Certificate: true.gif
  • Setup Files Included: true.gif
  • Languages Included: 28
Information Files (59 files supporting 3764 models)

Support and Disclaimer

Please post any comments, suggestions, questions and other information related to this driver in this thread

Please make use of the Quickstart Guide for installation, the Forums Search function and Frequently Asked Questions before asking any questions.

If you still have a general question and/or problem that is not related with this driver, please post in the Support section.

All NVIDIA drivers hosted at LaptopVideo2Go.com come as a maximum compressed self-extracting 7-ZIP archive for your convenience.

Additionally, reduce the size of your installation by using NVLiTE to rip out unnecessary languages and miscellaneous files without losing any driver features.

Driver size and MD5 numbers may not be accurate due to the driver being repackaged and post not updated.

donation.gif via paypal.gif if you find what we do useful and would like to help us pay for hosting these files into the future.

LaptopVideo2Go driver thread v2.0.0

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XeYeX

In that case what's the .inf file to use to install?

I have an N56JR Asus laptop and I have installed the 337.50 drivers by their thread in this forum.

So I could use the 337.50 .inf file to install 337.61 drivers?

Unless you have a Dell Monitor,  there  is no point in going to  337.61 as the only fix was for the Dell Monitor.

INF missing ??

Greetings to all 2go users. I am happy  Toshiba Qosmio user (F50-108) since  six years. 

Relatively happy. The latest  only working  driver for my Toshiba touched gpu card is 280.26. I've been fighting for years with these drivers and could not manage to run newer driver without nvlddmkm.sys BSOD (it does it all the time, no chance using it). Now im using  windows 8.1 pro again with 280.26 and would love to update my driver.

here is the story: even on 280.26 I have to modify/change the inf file. When i install newer driver, after restart BSOD nvlddmkm.sys comes next 1-3 minutes, if i try youtube or something gpu dependent - instant.

To install the gpu driver 280.26 on windows 8.1 pro I have to modify inf   + disable driver signature verification.

When i try to install newer/latest drivers I receive BSOD nvlddmkm.sys at  the beginning of installation. I have managed to bypass this installation BSOD, thanks to @mobilenvidia recommendations in other topic http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/30781-v33489-windows-8-64bit-nvidia-mobile-oem/page-2, and successfully installed newer/latest driver on 8.1 but after restart the situation is the same - BSOD on first attempt for gpu usage.     (This is my actual progress)

My latest OEM driver is 186.91 http://support1.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-files2/0/display-20091030140248.zip  I have tried different variations of  copying some parts of the latest OEM driver from the .ini  to the newer drivers, inspired from @mobilenvdia with no success.

Device instance path PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_062A&SUBSYS_FF001179&REV_A1\4&2C2F074A&0&0008
Hardware Ids  PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_062A&SUBSYS_FF001179&REV_A1

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_062A&SUBSYS_FF001179

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_062A&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_062A&CC_0300
I've got ambitions for my laptop to see it in its "best" condition.Currently with P8600, waiting for good piece X9100, 4GB RAM ( will update to 8gb)  750GB 7200RPM + Vertex 4 128gb ssd instead of DVD. Please help me with my beautiful  9700M GTS to run newer driver. ?ssuredly I'll use donate button from happiness if my little dream come true. ; )))  Btw I am amazed of the clocking capabilities - msi afterburner clocks it to maximum given there. On stress testing this config is shutting down after some time due to heat - 110 degrees but on real usage (games, blu rays on hdmi) with recently put arctic silver 5 keeps temps down .

core clock 690 from 530
shader clock 1725 from 1325
memory clock 1040 from 799
I toke gpu report from Aida, hope it  helps.

Thank you very much! 

GPU Report Aida.txt

Hey Strijem.

I have exactly the same model as you and for me worked 306.23. Download it from official NVidia archive ( http://www.nvidia.com/object/win8-win7-winvista-64bit-306.23-whql-driver.html ).

Hope it works for you too.

Cheers, K.

Guest Raalph

Strijem try to disable powermizer. To do it you can use program called "powermizer switch". Nvidia drivers starting from 290 series give bsods and random black screens on older video cards. When you disable powermizer I think that everything should work fine for you. After you install your drivers you can use that program or go in safe mode and try to do it manually ( use regedit.exe , search key "PerfLevelSrc", modify it from 3333 to 2222, restart your laptop ) Good luck

Guest Strijem

Hey Strijem.

I have exactly the same model as you and for me worked 306.23. Download it from official NVidia archive ( http://www.nvidia.com/object/win8-win7-winvista-64bit-306.23-whql-driver.html ).

Hope it works for you too.

Cheers, K.

Strijem try to disable powermizer. To do it you can use program called "powermizer switch". Nvidia drivers starting from 290 series give bsods and random black screens on older video cards. When you disable powermizer I think that everything should work fine for you. After you install your drivers you can use that program or go in safe mode and try to do it manually ( use regedit.exe , search key "PerfLevelSrc", modify it from 3333 to 2222, restart your laptop ) Good luck

Greetings. You were both very correct.

306.23 works 'out of the box' even  without any .inf modification.

And  Yes - powermizer is the big deal. turned off all bsod goes away... so far! 337.50  running successfully on Toshiba Qosmio F50-108. I will do game tests as soon as I put new paste.     Powermizer could also be switched off from Nvidia Control Panel on newest releases. 

Thank you very much for the support, I became one step closer. ; ))  I would like to ask you some other stuff. I have found wuxga 1920x1200 which everything perfectly fits. This would be wonderful upgrade from WXGA  1280x800. Gpu support this resolution. I dont know  could the bios become a problem? There is no F50 15,4  with  bigger then 1280x800 i think, or maximum  wsxga 1440. I  manage to open the bios with phoenix bios editor, also tried with winhex but I cant say anything useful. Thank you very much again!!