LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GeForce GTX 860M 2GB SLI

sardinemaster

Hey guys,

I recently purchased a new laptop. The graphics card are GeForce GTX 860M 2GB (two of them and SLI capable).

I've been looking around here, but haven't found any drivers for it, unless I haven't been looking in the right place.

I was about to format and do a clean install, but first I'd like to have the laptopvideo2go version of the drivers on a CD to install.

As everyone, what I'm looking for is improved stability and performance. These last drivers (361.43) have been giving me some issues and even some blue screens.

I apologise in advance because I expect this to be somewhere on the forum, however I really haven't found it.

Any help would be appreciated on where the driver and the modded inf are.

Thanks.

Mostly the problems are solved when going back to 359.06/359.12 drivers.

One possibility is this: http://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/31276-geforce-36160-nvidia-hotfix-driver/

Hi!

Thanks for your reply.

I was looking at the link you sent and I can't find the modded INF for the windows 7 version. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Well, I thought you were on Win10...May take some time until the modded infs are available again after the server mishap.