Jump to content
LaptopVideo2Go Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mobilenvidia

Geforce 372.54 Desktop and Mobile OEM

Recommended Posts

mobilenvidia

NVidia GeForce driver 372.54 is out at NVidia downloads. DXDIAG says it's WHQL, and WDDM 2.1.

Driver download: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us

This driver provides the optimal experience for No Man's Sky, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Obduction, F1 2016, and the Open Beta for Paragon.
Supports the new GeForce GTX 10-series GPUs powering the ultimate gaming notebooks.

Release notes: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/372.54/372.54-win10-win8-win7-desktop-release-notes.pdf

Driver 372.54 is r372_53-2, dated 8/11/2016
Driver 369.09 is r369_04-3, dated 8/01/2016
Driver 369.05 is r368_81-9, dated 7/27/2016
Driver 369.00 is r368_92-2, dated 7/23/2016
Driver 368.95 is r368_81-5, dated 7/20/2016
Driver 368.86 is r368_81-3, dated 7/12/2016
Driver 368.81 is r367_00-282, dated 7/10/2016

New Features
 Support for updated BatteryBoost technology.
 Enabled mclk switches on 144 Hz G-SYNC monitors in multi-monitor use cases in
order to lower power consumption.
 Support OpenGL VR SDK 1.4 (Windows).
 Added a Windows cross-API interop between Vulkan and DirectX 11. This enables
Vulkan app compatibility with existing DirectX 11-based HMD runtimes.
 Added driver support for DXGI 2 VR.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - added DirectX 11 SLI profile
• No Man’s Sky - added (Beta) SLI profile
• Space Engineers - added DirectX 11 SLI profile

Software Module Versions
• NView - 148.03
• HD Audio Driver - 1.3.34.15
• NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.16.0318
• GeForce Experience - 2.11.4.0
• CUDA - 8.0 

Limitations in This Release
The following features are not currently supported or have limited support in this driver
release:
 Crescent Bay and OSVR Headsets on Multiple GPU Systems
With Release 367 and future NVIDIA drivers, Crescent Bay and Open Source Virtual
Reality development kit headsets will not work with VRWorks Direct Mode in
systems that contain GPUs from multiple vendors (for example, NVIDIA and Intel).
For such systems, please disable the Intel integrated graphics (from the system BIOS)
in order to use Direct Mode.
 Negative LOD Bias Clamp
Negative LOD bias clamp for DirectX applications is not supported on Fermi-based
GPUs and later.

Version 372.54 Fixed Issues
 [368.69, GP104] Corrected high DPC latency. [1785539]
 [Space Engineers] Need SLI profile for DirectX 11 version. [1771135]
 {Mac OS X] Higher quality CUDA icon needed to take advantage of Retina display.
[1595778]
 [368.69, GeForce GTX 1080] CUDA 7.5 and CUDA 8.0RC fail bandwidth test. [1786668]
 [SLI, Witcher 3] Shadow darkness intensity changes randomly during gameplay.
[200104130]
 [368.81, Windows 10 x64] Netflix Windows Store app stutters in full-screen mode.
[1789185]
 [GeForce GTX 980 Ti, Windows 10 x64] Low GPU usage/scaling in Guild Wars 2 with
SLI + Surround. [1773887]
 [Call of Duty: Black Ops III] Illegal instruction crashes occur on NVIDIA hardware.
[1702129]
 [Quadro K5000, Windows 10 x64] Hyper-threading performance loss of 4–16 times
with recent Quadro drivers compared to 354.56. [1783097]
 [364.51, Windows 10] After driver update, Steam controller on-screen keyboard shows
only white screen. [1741160]
 [SLI, 368.39, GP104] GTX 1080 SLI can't be enabled if third graphics card installed in
system. [1776930]
 High GPU idle clocks occur with two DisplayPort displays. [1739442]
 [Steam VR] Vive on the Link Box mini-DisplayPort is not detected after a sleep/resume
or a hot unplug/plug. [200217566]
 RFE: Vulkan ability to auto-promote border-less full screen to full-screen exclusive.
[1777202]
 [368.39, Windows 10, Windows 8] Micro-stuttering and lower OpenGL performance
compared to Windows 7 occurs on Optimus notebooks. [1775631]

372.54_win10x64 Modded INF

Modded INF for Win10 x64 bit

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
samozen

hi

You should change the Title its 372.54 not 374.54. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zipper

Yep, fixed. Thx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mobilenvidia
11 hours ago, samozen said:

hi

You should change the Title its 372.54 not 374.54. lol

 

9 hours ago, zipper said:

Yep, fixed. Thx.

I was testing you guys to make sure you were awake, both of you pass
I was struggling with Windows Sig enforcement and the ability to test INFs. got a little heated in my struggles
But got there in the end

Cheers for fixing Zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StefanG3D

Stand-alone version for NVIDIA_DEV.1C02 = "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB" at MS update

x64
x86
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
haddock24

Hello Guys, i am new at this Forum because i have a Problem.

I have an older Alienware M15X with a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 670MX.

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11A1&SUBSYS_02A21028


When i try to use the new Driver. my Card is unknown.

How can i fix it?

I Need at least the 368.69 for Win 7 to Play the beta of BF1.

Can somebody tell me how to fix it oder sent me an *.inf.

Thx a lot.


Andreas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Royalityridi

[Sorry if i'm in the wrong section. but i can't find the proper page for this problem] 

 

Like the person above me, I have the clevo XMG p503. I upgraded the GPU to a 860M.  I know how to change the inf's to install the driver. But once it's installed all my game's run on my Intel hd graphics,  Even though i've set everything that it has to open on my graphic card. Nvidia Geforce experience see's my graphic card and also my computer self see's it. But refuses to use it for gaming. I tried it with other version's (from 355 up to the newest) but none worked , except the 345.20 build. Then my graphic card work's but it's showing weird stripe's on my GTA character. In order to fix this i need a ''newer'' version of the driver. Anyone know how to fix it ? or has a link to fix it. (I included a picture of the weird looking stripe's on my character)

 

Thank you :) 

strepen.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mobilenvidia
11 hours ago, haddock24 said:

Hello Guys, i am new at this Forum because i have a Problem.

I have an older Alienware M15X with a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 670MX.

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11A1&SUBSYS_02A21028


When i try to use the new Driver. my Card is unknown.

How can i fix it?

I Need at least the 368.69 for Win 7 to Play the beta of BF1.

Can somebody tell me how to fix it oder sent me an *.inf.

Thx a lot.


Andreas

Modded INF is in first post, your GPU is supported

You may need to edit the original Dell INF (nvdm.inf) and remove your PCI_ID and Subsys lines
If your exact setup is in that INF then it takes precedence over the modded INF

If you are running a version of Win10 before Anniversary Edition then try any driver before this one
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mobilenvidia
9 hours ago, Royalityridi said:

[Sorry if i'm in the wrong section. but i can't find the proper page for this problem] 

 

Like the person above me, I have the clevo XMG p503. I upgraded the GPU to a 860M.  I know how to change the inf's to install the driver. But once it's installed all my game's run on my Intel hd graphics,  Even though i've set everything that it has to open on my graphic card. Nvidia Geforce experience see's my graphic card and also my computer self see's it. But refuses to use it for gaming. I tried it with other version's (from 355 up to the newest) but none worked , except the 345.20 build. Then my graphic card work's but it's showing weird stripe's on my GTA character. In order to fix this i need a ''newer'' version of the driver. Anyone know how to fix it ? or has a link to fix it. (I included a picture of the weird looking stripe's on my character)

 

Thank you :) 

 

Hmmm, yes, me also I'll have a look into this
Never really use the GTX 850M I have, only need to to make INFs but driver installs but 850M doesn't seem to be used

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
haddock24
39 minutes ago, mobilenvidia said:

Modded INF is in first post, your GPU is supported

You may need to edit the original Dell INF (nvdm.inf) and remove your PCI_ID and Subsys lines
If your exact setup is in that INF then it takes precedence over the modded INF

If you are running a version of Win10 before Anniversary Edition then try any driver before this one
 

Can i use drivers for win 10 on a Running Win7??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mobilenvidia

No Win7 uses different routines and requires a different INF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Royalityridi

Thank you MobileNvidia for responding.  It seems the current driver's i'm using are altered by some guy called Mr.Fox , (here the link http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/mr-foxs-geforce-345-20-desktop-driver-mod-for-alienware-and-clevo-mobile-gpus.772018/ 

Maybe you can find out what's different and could solve this problem if you want

 

 

I hope this problem get's fixed soon because it's pretty annoying to play GTA like this haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mobilenvidia

Finally got some spare time to have a look at this.
Yesterday, I couldn't get my GTX 850M to work but today all is good (weird)
The GPU is enabled with anything graphical.

I tested with modded INF and 352.70

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mobilenvidia
3 hours ago, Royalityridi said:

Thank you MobileNvidia for responding.  It seems the current driver's i'm using are altered by some guy called Mr.Fox , (here the link http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/mr-foxs-geforce-345-20-desktop-driver-mod-for-alienware-and-clevo-mobile-gpus.772018/ 

Maybe you can find out what's different and could solve this problem if you want

 

 

I hope this problem get's fixed soon because it's pretty annoying to play GTA like this haha

MrFox , CUDA encoders are modified, I don't modify anything but the INF.
He does nothing special to the INFs
Grab 352.70 from NV, then grab INF from here over write original, modify the Alienware INF and remove all but one PCI_ID and SUBSYS number from start of INF

Or modify a Dell AW INF and edit in your GPU PCI_ID, this should theoretically work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davibasto

hello, I'm new to the forum and I have a problem in clevo p150em.
no driver identifies the vga, a GTX 485M.
Could you send me a driver with .inf already modified?
I do not know how to do and my English is very bad.

Please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mobilenvidia

Download driver
Extract driver
Download INF (above)
Copy and overwrite the file in Display.Driver directory
Install

That's it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...