LaptopVideo2Go Forums
Sign in to follow this  
StefanG3D

NVIDIA Quadro/Tesla driver 390.85

StefanG3D

What’s New

• Various security issues were addressed, for additional details on the med-high severity issues please review NVIDIA Product Security for more information
  • Added support for CUDA 9.1. For more information on CUDA 9.1, refer to the CUDA Toolkit 9.1 Release Notes
  • Fixed an issue in 390.12 where CUDA profiling tools (e.g. nvprof) would result in a failure when enumerating the topology of the system
  • Fixed an issue where the Tesla driver would result in installation errors on some Windows Server 2012 systems
  • Fixed a performance issue related to slower H.265 video encode/decode performance on AWS p3 instances
  • Fixed a bug in the JIT compiler which would result in some math functions (e.g. in the libdevice library) returning incorrect results
  • Fixed an issue in the CUDA driver which could result in a deadlock scenario when running applications (e.g. TensorFlow) on POWER 9 systems

This driver supports all recents Quadros inspite of being not listed at supported products.

Driver for Windows 10 64 bit works fine with Pieter's INF

Infinity7

I wasn't able to install this no matter what I tried. GTX 1080.

Infinity7

I got it installed now. I used a modified inf I got from somewhere else. I needed to uncheck the box that says "Show compatible hardware".

Infinity7

After installing it, my DXDIAG would never show me the DirectX tab anymore, so I went backt to 390.77.