LaptopVideo2Go Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Infinity7

WINDOWS 10 INSIDER PREVIEW BUILD 17107

Infinity7

Win 10 Insider Preview build 17107 now released to Insiders on the Fast Ring. Microsoft blog gives details: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2018/02/23/#IFIimO0IcZStWA7f.97

• Fixed an issue where certain games using Easy Anti Cheat could result in the system experiencing a bugcheck (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED).
  • Post-install at the first user-prompted reboot or shutdown, a small number of devices have experienced a scenario wherein the OS fails to load properly and may enter a reboot loop state. For affected PCs, turning off fast boot may bypass the issue. If not, it is necessary to create a bootable ISO on a USB drive, boot into recovery mode, and this this will allow bypass.

mobilenvidia

My machine is updating to build 17104, weird

mobilenvidia

oops no it 17604, wonder how I got to skip ahead, was taken off ages ago (not by choice) but must be put back in again.

LSudlow

I've got the option to skip ahead, but I'm sticking with fast ring for now. 17107 installed smooth as silk. Still the same fast startup bug, though.

mobilenvidia

I've had the skip option for ages, but always went back to Fast/slow telling me Skip ahead was closed, after changing setting
Now without prompting I've skipped