LaptopVideo2Go Forums
Sign in to follow this  
riotaylor

error code 00000000

riotaylor

I have recently updated my pc from windows 7 to 10. Last day when i try to print it shows error code "00000000" with the message of "an internal error occurred while preparing your message. it has not been sent". I checked all the connection. it seems to be good but still, this issue occurs. I restart my pc and printer both and again start and make the connection and try to make a print but nothing happens same error code appears on the screen. Than i searched many blogs and found the solution on canon printer offline it seems to have a useful solution for all.

janny

00000000 Error Codes are caused in one way or another by misconfigured system files in your windows operating system. 
any issue related to Printer click here

Brother Printer Support

bro.png

floridawilson

Recently I bought a new laptop having window 10 and I tried to connect my laptop to the printer and my printer shows me offline and it was quite frustrating then I took assistance from a Printer in Error State team and they assisted me perfectly to resolved my issues.

oliverj1

I'm trying to set up Bluetooth printing for a Pixma MP470. Before connecting the Bluetooth unit to the printer for wireless printing, first the USB. Any idea to resolve canon mp470 wireless setup it.