LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GeForce 416.64 Mobile OEM

mobilenvidia

This is GeForce Hot Fix driver version 416.64 that addresses the following:
  • Far Cry 5: Flicker during gameplay
  • Monster Hunter World: Corruption is seen when Volume Rendering Quality is set to highest
  • The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt: Flicker during gameplay
  • Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Improves game stability
  • When audio playback is paused, audio receiver switches from multi-channel to stereo.  Increased period from 5 seconds to 10 seconds.  
Click the appropriate link to download the driver:
*Please note: Windows 8.1x64 is not supported on Turing graphics cards including the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 and GeForce RTX 2070.

whats the difference between the two? My brightness and color bit depth still doesn't work  since 388 lmao something changed with the oem stuff.

And since every driver since 388 the bit color depth doesn't work and the brightness doesn't work its obviously an issue with the GPU recognizing the display correctly. Can you look into cause it's fairly annoying. I'll throw you some bones for your help.  

Would love to help with the Brightness issue but as I don't have that issue very hard to diagnose can help with differences between DCH and Standard drivers

DCH version aimed at those using Windows 10 in S Mode.
Or only MS store apps will  install and supposedly more locked down and faster this way, bit like Iphone/pad can only run apps from its app store
You can come and go from S mode as you like

The INF is way smaller as not as many files are needed to be messed about with and uninstall somehow happens differently (from what I can see in the INF)