LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Merry Xmas to one and all

mobilenvidia

Early Xmas morning the house is still asleep, Santa has been and left a wee pile of goodies under the tree
This year the kids choose and cut the tree and decorated it, we had nothing much to do with it other than supply whats below it.

Enjoy Xmas with friends and family

IMG_0012.JPG

As well from snowy and cold Finland! Still dark Xmas Eve here.

P1010444.kppp.jpg

P1010464.kppp.jpg

Hi Zip, that is how my Xmas's started white and cold in Holland, now in NZ we'll probably get close to 30deg today
Shorts and Tee shirt weather

-18 °C last night - brrr. But now snowfall and -1, tolerable. But yours def better!

I thought we might have a traditional white Christmas here in Vermont but we just had a dusting of snow that quickly melted.

A bright holiday to all of you!  🎄

Btw Pieter, I just looked that we are separated by exactly 16976,44 kilometers - that's pretty much...🤪🎅:lv2go_rulz:

So close I never knew :)

What part of Finland you in ?
Will save me drawing a 16976.44km long arc from Home to see which town(s) it intersects

Season greetings to you too Larry, say hello to Marci for us
Was talking to Emily the other day about previous trip and reminded me of stopping by and going over Smugglers Notch in the RV ignoring sign not to

Yesterday ended up 27deg, today a bit cooler its clouded over but will probably burn off later, but in the mean time 16deg is just nice to be in

60°50'29.0"N 26°35'06.3"E about hits our front door. Today a glimpse of sunshine after 25 days of clouds and casual snowfall. Kingdom of darkness...

Your not that far a way from the North Pole
I think you must almost be able to hear the elves working at making presents this time of year.
We are just north of the 45th Parallel 
In summer you must have awful long days with little night ?

Well, sort of - just measured "just" 6508,26 km from our front door...In the summer two weeks I'm able to read outside in the night. Or like once we played table tennis the whole night, with a crate of beer...Some 400 km northwise the sun never sets for some days and 400 km further up the nightless day is about two months long. Not good for insomniacs.

I'll bet you wouldn't be playing tennis long if you played in day light this time of year
A crate of beer would need to be drunk very quickly 🙂