LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GeForce 442.59 Mobile OEM

StefanG3D

Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, NVIDIA's driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.

Game Ready for Call of Duty: Warzone
The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Call of Duty: Warzone.

http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/442.59/442.59-win10-win8-win7-release-notes.pdf
http://de.download.nvidia.com/Windows/442.59/442.59-notebook-win8-win7-64bit-international-whql.exe
http://it.download.nvidia.com/Windows/442.59/442.59-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe
http://fr.download.nvidia.com/Windows/442.59/442.59-notebook-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql.exe

Driver branch: r442_47-6

Note:
Mobile Kepler users please review NVIDIA's official support plan.
Technically it means, mobile support has only been removed from installer files (INF), the runtimes still work with all Kepler GPUs.
Therefore a modded INF is mandatory to use this driver with mobile Kepler GPUs 💩

Modded INF for standard installer:

nv_dispi.inf

thank you very much

1 minute ago, stiv2206 said:

I have an installation failure on my laptop ,MSI GT 60 GTX 770M

In spite of disabling driver signatures and using have disk method as described in FAQ section?

4 hours ago, StefanG3D said:

In spite of disabling driver signatures and using have disk method as described in FAQ section?

I don't see my video card in the driver selection list

the system detected the drivers but an error occurred during the installation attempt

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by stiv2206
red

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11E0&SUBSYS_10E81462&REV_A1
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11E0&SUBSYS_10E81462
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11E0&CC_030000
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11E0&CC_0300

on 8 and 8.1 did not get the driver , downloaded different versions of the theme, updated to 10 and installed, thank you !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi  have tried to install this driver and different version still having the same problem. Despite doing it the right way on the guided step lines i found on this site.  The computer wont switch to the gtx 880m card when starting games. and i am not allowed to change The Grafich card in Nvidia control system. and when i open GPU-Z its seems okey but i dont have the OpenCL box checked out.  does any won no what to do ?  have been trying for many hours no so so the computer is not far from going out the window.  so plz help and sorry for the bad english.

GPU-Z GTX 880m.gif

Edited by Ruhlen88
Adding Picture

12 hours ago, Ruhlen88 said:

Hi  have tried to install this driver and different version still having the same problem. Despite doing it the right way on the guided step lines i found on this site.  The computer wont switch to the gtx 880m card when starting games. and i am not allowed to change The Grafich card in Nvidia control system. and when i open GPU-Z its seems okey but i dont have the OpenCL box checked out.  does any won no what to do ? 

Any errors in device manager?

Try these first:

Latest official Game ready driver is 425.31 for your GPU

Latest official developer driver is 426.02 for your GPU

Nope cant se any errors or anything. Tried to install it again and no i can change to the gtx 880m card in Nvidia display but still not working when starting up a game.

Gets a message thats its running on the intel card and not nvidia when starting a game.  The 425.31 driver i know is working becuse i used that before this. The reason i want to have the newer ones is becuse of gaming Cod MF.

Have you forced the game exe to use Nvidia on Nvidia Control Panel, 3D settings? Choose the game exe from the list or search the path to it and put it to use Nvidia.

Tried that to and did not work. its like the computer wont switch from intel to Nvidia at all. Installed back to 425.31 driver so think i am going to just drop it at the moment and see if i just buy a new computer instead.  Thx for the help anyway 😄

24 minutes ago, Ruhlen88 said:

Tried that to and did not work. its like the computer wont switch from intel to Nvidia at all. Installed back to 425.31 driver so think i am going to just drop it at the moment and see if i just buy a new computer instead.  Thx for the help anyway 😄

You can still try the new R445