LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GeForce 445.87 Mobile OEM Game Ready

StefanG3D

Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, NVIDIA's driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.

Game Ready for the Minecraft with RTX Beta
The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for the Minecraft with RTX Beta. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered, Saints Row: The Third Remastered, and SnowRunner.

http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/445.87/445.87-win10-win8-win7-release-notes.pdf
http://de.download.nvidia.com/Windows/445.87/445.87-notebook-win8-win7-64bit-international-whql.exe
http://it.download.nvidia.com/Windows/445.87/445.87-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe
http://fr.download.nvidia.com/Windows/445.87/445.87-notebook-win10-64bit-international-dch-whql.exe

Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling - not supported
Ampere (compute capability 8.0) - not supported
Vulkan API 1.1.126
Driver branch: r445_85-2

Change log for modded standard INF 8.167

All possible stuff selectable during custom install. Except from missing NGXcore thanks to new layout šŸ’©

"Section" renamed to "R445" to avoid confusion.

Optional registry tweaks, remove leading semicolon to enable:
TdrDelay
VRROptimizeEnable

Added support for:
NVIDIA_DEV.0FCC = "NVIDIA GeForce GT 720"
NVIDIA_DEV.1D56 = "NVIDIA GeForce MX330"
NVIDIA_DEV.1ED1 = "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super"
NVIDIA_DEV.1ED3 = "NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super"

Legacy GPUs spring-cleaning
; 0f00 - 0f03
; 1040 - 117f
; 1200 - 127f

Mobile Kepler users please review NVIDIA's official support plan.
Technically it means, mobile support has only been removed from installer files (INF), the runtimes still work with all Kepler GPUs.
Therefore a modded INF is mandatory to use this driver with mobile Kepler GPUs

Read the article "Standard drivers and DCH drivers" before using modded INF !

Modded standard INF nv_dispi.inf

Edited by StefanG3D
update new Super GPUs added

Thanks again. everything works very well. good job.

• 1 month later...

Good afternoon everyone, I am having a problem with the installation of my graphics card GTX660m at the moment I have Windows 10 Pro x64bits rebuild 1909 18363.836, I can only install the driver 358.78 with the modified inf, try to install new versions but it does not detect the plate, I would like to have a version higher than 39X.XX to be able to use the GeForce Experience share, if anyone could help me I would be very grateful.
The specifications of my equipment are the following model Dell Alienware m17x R3 the newest version that I tried to install was 425.19 and it did not work from back to back all later versions have not worked for me only the 358.78 I do not understand why just take this driver .

In my case is necessary use DHC Version? or Standar version with INF modified? my ID Hardware id is this:Ā PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0FD4&SUBSYS_04901028

Ā 

Sorry im very lost with this

Thanks in adv

6 minutes ago, hybrid09 said:

Standard version with INF modified

That one.

Thanks @StefanG3DĀ now i download and try to install, is better use DDUU for clean all related of Nvidia and then restart Windows 10 with the options signature disabled and fresh install ?Ā 

Regards

At first try to install the new driver on top of the old one.

If you use DDU, the old working driver is obviously gone.

Hello! I have a similar problem. I have an Alienware M17x R3 with a Gtx 680m. My drivers are currently at 350.05 and I've never been able to update them higher.Ā 

I'm still running Windows 7 and do not know how to modify the .inf for Win7 or which is the latest version I could hope to upgrade to.Ā 

Thanks!

11 minutes ago, Kheoth said:

Ā”Hola! Tengo un problema similar. Tengo un Alienware M17x R3 con un Gtx 680m. Mis controladores estĆ”n actualmente en 350.05 y nunca he podido actualizarlos mĆ”s alto.Ā 

TodavĆ­a estoy ejecutando Windows 7 y no sĆ© cĆ³mo modificar el .inf para Win7 o cuĆ”l es la Ćŗltima versiĆ³n a la que espero actualizar.Ā 

Ā”Gracias!

In my case, at the moment i have Windows 7 can upgrade 390.27 no more than that. Using OEM version.Ā 

I hope this can help you.Ā 

I download this modified inf from this site and drivers from Nvidia, then replace inf in subfolder Display.drver.Ā 

Regards

Thanks for the reply!Ā Do you still have that modded inf?Ā I can't find it when I search on this site. Maybe it's not hosted anymore.Ā 

Edited by Kheoth
Wrong formating

2 minutes ago, Kheoth said:

Ā”Gracias por la respuesta! ĀæTodavĆ­a tienes esa inf modificada? No puedo encontrarlo cuando busco en este sitio. QuizĆ”s ya no estĆ© alojado.Ā 

Yes i have it but i dont know how transfer this inf to you.Ā 

You can join a file when typing a message, just below the typing box. But don't worry if you can't. I'll find itĀ eventually!

• 7 months later...
On 4/15/2020 at 5:31 PM, StefanG3D said:

Mobile Kepler users please review NVIDIA's official support plan.
Technically it means, mobile support has only been removed from installer files (INF), the runtimes still work with all Kepler GPUs.
Therefore a modded INF is mandatory to use this driver with mobile Kepler GPUs

Read the article "Standard drivers and DCH drivers" before using modded INF !

Modded standard INF nv_dispi.inf

I have theĀ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M that is a mobile Kepler version.Ā 
Are you telling me by using the modded standard INF file I will be able to install thisĀ 445.87-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe version on my old MSI laptop?Ā 

Just now, jordanvanbergen said:

I have theĀ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M that is a mobile Kepler version.Ā 
Are you telling me by using the modded standard INF file I will be able to install thisĀ 445.87-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe version on my old MSI laptop?Ā 

I see in the modded .inf the following:Ā 
NVIDIA_DEV.1199 = "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M"
Does this really mean I might be able to run driver versionĀ 445.87 on my older laptop that stopped atĀ 425.31.0.0 ?