Jump to content
LaptopVideo2Go Forums
Sign in to follow this  
StefanG3D

NVIDIA DirectX Ultimate Developer Preview Driver [450.82]

Recommended Posts

StefanG3D

This preview driver is intended for developers testing their applications with DirectX 12 Ultimate. This driver supports DXR Tier 1.1, Sampler Feedback, and Mesh Shaders.


WDDM 2.7
Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling - supported
I have no Turing GPU handy to test all new features...

8xn.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mobilenvidia
2 hours ago, StefanG3D said:

This preview driver is intended for developers testing their applications with DirectX 12 Ultimate. This driver supports DXR Tier 1.1, Sampler Feedback, and Mesh Shaders.


WDDM 2.7
Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling - supported
I have no Turing GPU handy to test all new features...

I can't schedule anything via Hardware 😞

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StefanG3D

Activate at Windows display settings -> graphics settings

stefan040-20200417-043602.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mobilenvidia
1 hour ago, StefanG3D said:

Activate at Windows display settings -> graphics settings

I only see this in Graphics settings

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StefanG3D
13 hours ago, mobilenvidia said:

I only see this in Graphics settings...

Windows 20H1 seems to be mandatory.

I also don't see that on my old Maxwell rig running 19H2, actually i will update it now before the general release users nuke Microsoft's servers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mobilenvidia
5 hours ago, StefanG3D said:

Windows 20H1 seems to be mandatory.

I also don't see that on my old Maxwell rig running 19H2, actually i will update it now before the general release users nuke Microsoft's servers...

Than it might be a Maxwell thing, as I only have the 960m and the M60

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StefanG3D
3 hours ago, mobilenvidia said:

Than it might be a Maxwell thing, as I only have the 960m and the M60

Snore... after 5 hours Windows update procedure i fell asleep.

It still looks like on your rig. Now i'm unsure if Pascal is necessary or if Windows is confused by Optimus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mobilenvidia

I'm running a clean install of Windows 10 build 19603 now updated to 19608

5 hours seems a long time to update
I hate updates like this, I usually just reinstall the new build
Testing builds update is OK as an hour at most, but a major update can be fraught with issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RJKeevil

@StefanG3D 450.99 now available at the same link 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StefanG3D
17 minutes ago, RJKeevil said:

@StefanG3D 450.99 now available at the same link 🙂

Thanks,

we forgot to report it in news, but we already have a discussion here:

https://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/33506-geforce-45099-windows-insider

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...