LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Dox 182.46 for Geforce 9800M GTS Needed

Liquidtoxin

Hi there,

Popping in after lurking for many years.  First wanna say thanks for all the support over the years.  Unfortunately I find myself needing this particular driver again and I seem to have lost my backup copy.  All of the links I've found online are dead.  Can anyone please provide me with a working download for this driver?  It is the only way to make my laptop usable again.  Please help! Thank you.

Here is the original driver: https://www.geeks3d.com/20090323/nvidia-forceware-18246-beta-for-windows-xp-and-vista/

Do you need some modification for that?

Your profile reads Windows 8. Are you sure you want that driver?

For Windows 8 there would be driver 342.01

Thank you Stefan but I don't believe those are the drivers I am talking about.  Up-to-date drivers only cause issues with this laptop.  This is a known issue that specifically requires the 182.46 DOX custom drivers.  I don't believe what you sent me is the same thing. I tried installing what you linked to me and it won't recognize my GEforce 9800M GTS.  It says there is no compatible hardware detected during the install.  I specifically need the DOX custom drivers, which are linked here, but which have dead download links:

SOLVED: The Waybackmachine had an archived snapshot of the download link itself, whew.  I don't know why I didn't try that sooner.  If anyone needs it and has trouble finding it please message me!