LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Busco el bios de una m900 tiny - Intel B150 que sea de fabrica

Daniel Quesada

Busco el bios de una m900 tiny - Intel B150 que sea de fabrica

tengo ua m900 brickeada

6 hours ago, Daniel Quesada said:

I am looking for the bios of a m900 tiny - Intel B150 that is from the factory

I have a bricked m900

Eche un vistazo aquí, haga clic en el enlace que dice 'aquí', tiene un archivo zip con el firmware de respaldo M700 y M900
https://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/33682-lenovo-m700-tiny-pc-experiences/

20 minutes ago, mobilenvidia said:

Eche un vistazo aquí, haga clic en el enlace que dice 'aquí', tiene un archivo zip con el firmware de respaldo M700 y M900
https://forums.laptopvideo2go.com/topic/33682-lenovo-m700-tiny-pc-experiences/

no funcionan ya los probe por lo menos los de respaldo y los modificados funcionan pero son muy lentos para entrar

2 hours ago, Daniel Quesada said:

They do not work anymore I tested them at least the backup ones and the modified ones work but they are very slow to enter

¿Qué sucede cuando usa un BIOS modificado y luego instala un BIOS original (es decir, BIOS M900 de Lenovo)?

Try this:

Recovering from a BIOS update failure

To recover from a BIOS update failure, do the following:

1. Remove any media from the drives and turn off all connected devices and the computer. Then, disconnect all power cords from electrical outlets and disconnect all cables that are connected to the computer.
2. Remove the computer cover. See Chapter 7 “Installing or replacing hardware” on page 51.
3. Locate the Clear CMOS /Recovery jumper on the system board. See “Hardware locations” on page 1.
4. Remove any parts and cables that impede your access to the Clear CMOS /Recovery jumper.
5. Move the jumper from the standard position (pin 1 and pin 2) to the maintenance position (pin 2 and pin 3).
6. Reinstall the parts and cables that were removed.
7. Reinstall the computer cover and reconnect any cables that were disconnected. See Chapter 7 “Installing or replacing hardware” on page 51.
8. Turn on the computer and insert the BIOS update disc into the optical drive. Wait a few minutes. The recovery process begins. After the recovery process is completed, your computer will shut down automatically. Note: If the computer does not start up from the disc, select the disc as the startup device. See “Selecting a temporary startup device” on page 37.
9. Repeat step 1 through step 4.
10. Move the Clear CMOS /Recovery jumper back to the standard position (pin 1 and pin 2).
11. Repeat step 6 through step 7. Then, turn on your computer.

ok ella no enciende y el fan se vuelve loco.

si uso los bios antes indicados por mas que libere estatica o libere energia reinicie el jumoer es igual da error de fan y es muy lento y no reconoce el sata.

solo ocupo un bion .bin o rom que se de el original.

13 hours ago, Daniel Quesada said:

ok she doesn't turn on and the fan goes crazy.

If I use the bios indicated above, no matter how much I release static or release energy, restart the jumoer, it is the same, it gives a fan error and it is very slow and does not recognize the sata.

I only occupy a bion .bin or rom that is from the original.

You need to put the BIOS (Lenovo downloaded one) on a USB stick
Set the jumper into BIOS recovery mode
At next power on it should load and Flash the BIOS from USB stick

I've not tried it, but have heard that it works

no he encontrado ningun procedimiento como indicas ?

eh probbado uno parecido pero no lo ejecuta desde una usb cuando le doy el comado , solo me permite cambiar el serial y cambiar modelo

3 hours ago, Daniel Quesada said:

I have not found any procedure as you indicate?

I have tried a similar one but it does not run it from a usb when I give it the command, it only allows me to change the serial and change model

You need to set the jumper to Recovery and when turning on machine it should to USB for a BIOS

Hola Amigo no logre realizar el proceso que me indicas.

volviendo al tema ya trate con varios bios para m900

Bios modificados

Problemas:

CPU FAN ERROR 0135

SATA 1:NONE

Bios originales ya sean bajados directamente de la lenovo o adquiridos por terceros:

Problemas:

FAN se vuelve loco y ni carga el bios.

Bios de una M710Q:

Funciona pero da los mismos problemas de las bios modificadas.

Si conoces la forma de arreglar estos errores?

CPU FAN ERROR 0135

SATA 1:NONE