LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Unable to find drivers on website

aLinux09

Hello

i have a samsung gt8000 series laptop (pentium 3),im unable to find any existing info on this.

any one have a link were i can download drivers for this thing ?

9 hours ago, aLinux09 said:

Hello

i have a samsung gt8000 series laptop (pentium 3),im unable to find any existing info on this.

any one have a link were i can download drivers for this thing ?

Only reference I could find was Driverscape, you must have the only one ever made as can't even find any specs for it
Probably not helped with a tablet with similar model number

• 2 months later...
On 8/30/2021 at 3:45 AM, mobilenvidia said:

Only reference I could find was Driverscape, you must have the only one ever made as can't even find any specs for it
Probably not helped with a tablet with similar model number

hello again

ive found some more info about this laptop. quick google search for "samsung sens 640" brings exacly the same laptop that i have (in pictures)

i have some problems with it that i could not fix. if i enter bios main screen after 3/5 secs it get frozen but clock still goes normal. just that the keyboard doesnt work. i tried with usb keyboard but no go. if i try to press some buttons (many times spaming) it starts working again. also i tried disconnecting the keyboard and only starting with a usb keyboard or disconnected hdd/cd-rom and ram and so on.. still the same problem. i was searching for drivers (mostly some bios update that could fix this,that is if its a bios problem).

thank you