LaptopVideo2Go Forums

GeForce 392.68 - last Quadro driver for Fermi microarchitecture

StefanG3D

What’s New in Version R390 U19

• This driver adds security updates for driver components. See Security Bulletin: NVIDIA GPU Display Driver - October 2021, which is available on the release date of this software and is listed on the NVIDIA Product Security page.

Windows 10 Open Issues in Version R390 U19

• [Assimilate Scratch]: The application may crash due to a kernel exception in the NVIDIA OpenGL driver. See “Open Issues in Version 392.59” on page 21 of Release Notes for more details.
  • [Quadro M6000][Quadro Sync]: Unexpected flashing may appear on the display connected to the second GPU.
    Please consult your NVIDIA support team for details on resolving this behavior.
  • [Multi-GPU Mosaic][Quadro Sync]: Application corruption and possible blue-screen crash occurs when enabling WARP while Mosaic and Quadro Sync are enabled.

https://pl.download.nvidia.com/Windows/Quadro_Certified/392.68/392.68-quadro-desktop-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe
https://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/Quadro_Certified/392.68/392.68-quadro-winserv-2012r2-64bit-international-whql.exe
https://de.download.nvidia.com/Windows/Quadro_Certified/392.68/392.68-quadro-winserv-2016-2019-64bit-international-whql.exe

https://tr.download.nvidia.com/Windows/Quadro_Certified/392.68/392.68-win10-quadro-release-notes.pdf

Use NVCleanstall to install on GeForce Fermi

• StefanG3D changed the title to GeForce 392.68 Quadro
  • StefanG3D changed the title to GeForce 392.68 - last Quadro driver for Fermi microarchitecture
  • 1 month later...

hey so uhhm ive installed the driver under the latest quadro driver modded and games will not work correctly with it do u have any suggestions for a fix? im unable to use the latest because my games crash every 10 minutes so

8 hours ago, Gdarkshadow said:

will not work correctly with it do u have any suggestions for a fix? im unable to use the latest because my games crash every 10 minutes so

If these "latest games" worked with 391.35 GameReady, then roll back to that.

If the developers of these "latest games" claimed that your GPU meets system requirements, then contact them.

Bear in mind that a simple driver update cannot magically turn a legacy GPU into a modern GPU.

• 6 months later...
On 12/27/2022 at 6:09 AM, Gdarkshadow said:

hey so uhhm ive installed the driver under the latest quadro driver modded and games will not work correctly with it do u have any suggestions for a fix? im unable to use the latest because my games crash every 10 minutes so

I also had that problem and recently solved it.

I found that 392.68 drivers crashes with NVIDIA Fermi (EVGA GTX 550 Ti 1024MB in my config) in DirectX11 applications, this is due to:

• [Assimilate Scratch]: The application may crash due to a kernel exception in the NVIDIA OpenGL driver. See “Open Issues in Version 392.59” on page 21 of Release Notes for more details.

even if you don't use OpenGL, and is solved by taking nvopengl32.dll and nvopengl64.dll of 391.35 extracted driver folder and replacing them in the 392.68 extracted driver folder.

Regards!

Edited by Franco Paladini