LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Problem with 56.64 on Inspiron 8600

Guest gsfeng

Guest gsfeng

I try with all the modded inf but every inf fail in suspend mode unless I uncomment the line

HKR,, MapOSD3ToNV, %REG_DWORD%, 3

But for the latest inf ver 20.20, although I include this line, the suspend wont work... weird and I dunno if anyone solve the problem yet.

Another problem is that when using media player to play a movie in full screen for about 15mins or more, the movie wont play when minimized to original size although the sound is still playing. If you move the media player window, the movie will play again. However, if you scroll the movie without moving the window, the media player will hang.

Did anyone experience the same problem?

Thanks for answer!

Odd as 20.19 is the same as 20.20 but still has the unused tweaks, no other changes.

Just stick with 20.19 for now, I'm working on a version with the MapOS....

Pieter

Guest gsfeng

I am using thw 54.01 right now, everything works great........ I dont have time to try your new inf yet but eventhough the suspend can be solved by map3os....

The second problem that I mentioned still persist........ maybe I gotta compare the inf with the one in the 54.01 to tweak around